Australian Farmer Files B15M Fraud Charge Against Thai Fiance

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't one if you unfortunates start a new topic where you can post the pictures of the the women who have r[pped you off.

or just stick to the topic's photos.

Here's the onion farmer and his half a million dollars fiancee during happier times.

Malcolm_Mc_Curley_links_und_Boontip_Choo

Malcolm McCurley and Boontip Choochuay.

http://www.thailand-tip.com/nachrichten/news/sind-brautpreise-in-millionenhoehe-und-betruegereien-an-der-tagesordnung/

No doubt he was scammed and he d better get his eyes checked at the same time. Moral to live by if you play the game in Thailand ... Never invest what you are not willing to loose......

My guess is there is alot more money where that came from ...Seen the price of onions from Auz ???????

Still feel sorry for the broken hearted Lad ...

there is no woman in australia to get such a face !.....imbealivable....wake up man!

Thailand is truly amazing in all matters of human enterprise and relations. It must be the air or the water, because Thailand bemuses men's minds, because, with all the open evidence, the men keep coming and throwing their life's fortunes away. Men making both business decisions and life commitments to farm girls that barely speak English. Western men underestimate Thai ways at their own peril.

This little country (a bit smaller than France) sided with Japan (really no choice) during WWII, and declared war on the US; Britain; and France. Then, when Japan failed in mastering Asia, Thailand was able to engage the Americans to keep the British and French out of The Kingdom.

Thailand and its people are probably the nicest you can find - but betting the farm on nothing is just throwing your life away.

And this "onion Farmer?" A week from now, another one will bite the dust. Save your sympathies for the truly needy, not silly men losing their hair.

• Like 2

Oh, if only he had been a ThaiVisa reader he might have avoided it all! tongue.png

Or if he had is boots on the ground in Thailand, working with small money first. Got to walk before running. OMG, 15m baht? Onion farmer?

<snip>

Bt2,900,000 was a rediculous sum to pay to get married !

It was 2,999,999 baht - a very auspicious number. rolleyes.gif

i would give her 300 bath for a coke.if i am in a good mud!

I'd give her 1000b to watch her suck a golf ball through a garden hose (surely she has at-least one redeeming feature to warrant the giving of the coin).

Sadly he wont win the case, Hopefully he will prove me wrong. I was asked to buy land for rubber tree in Nong Khai in 2005 from my Ex girlfriend's mother, i told em that to give me few days to decide, so i instead bought two condos without telling my ex. Today, I am alone with two condos still under my name. I was lucky. NEVER NEVER REVEAL YOUR WEALTH TO ANY THAIS, LET THEM THINK YOU ARE WORTH MORE ALIVE THAN BEING DEAD POOR.

There is no lack of non Thai males that have prevailed in Thai court cases. Financial fraud is taken seriously. If the Australian has the paper documentation to show it and a decent lawyer it should not be so difficult. The ex fiancee is not from an influential connected family if she was a non immigrant farm worker in Australia. They had a business agreement, he backed it financially and she not only breeched the agreement but took off with the investment capital.

• Like 1

I have met a few men who have suffered the same and have lost their all .

I warned one friend at his wedding reception that he was about to be taken to the cleaners .

He has been , robbed of all his capital , two houses and three cars .

ALL Thai womens interest in foreign men is ONLY for money .

There are some good women/wives among them , but many are just thieves without scruple .

I am fortunately married to one of the good honest ones .

I cannot believe how foolish and naive foreign men are .

coming from a more advanced civilization , they make the mistake of equating Thais with themselves .

Thailand is like a venus fly trap .

Many women have already been married and have children , there shouldn't be a bride price for second hand goods .

Bt2,900,000 was a rediculous sum to pay to get married !

They rahter think with their small head

My guess is there is alot more money where that came from ...Seen the price of onions from Auz ???????

No, because it's hard to see the price of onions in Oz when you live in Thailand.smile.png

How much are they?

About 75 baht a kilo

I have no sympathy for this guy. If for no other reason than the stupidity of sending 12 million to cover operating expenses of a new company? They were setting up a business that should have had no expenses other than phones and advertising.

And then to pay 3 million to get married?

I know a ''converted lady boy'' who now owns 3 houses from three farangs, how ?. whistling.gif . TRUE.

When I lived in a village, one woman had a massive house, more like a mansion, from 'donations' from 3 foreign men whom she married, one after the other. No legal marriage, of course, but they gave her over 5 million Baht between them in sin sot and other donations. That sort of money buiys a lot of land and house in the boonies. She was the talk of the village.

IMHO she was nothing special to look at, but she must have had something.

• Like 1

Then again, he was fool enough to outlay all that money ......

I'm sure once you to believed in Santa, am i right? wai2.gif

Once? I still do!!

Only the other Christmas I asked him for a woman 36 24 35 and he delivered.

Are you trying to tell me santa is not real? I follow him by sattellite and Norad track his every move at Christmas.

Yes, she did well. Good for her, stupid of him. Only person that should be even slightly trusted with that kind of money is mom, and she's likely to wind up forgetting where she put it ;-). He obviously could afford to lose it.

By the way, this kind of stuff happens all over the world. You can't only blame it on Thai women. American women often take much more than half a million!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Sadly he wont win the case, Hopefully he will prove me wrong. I was asked to buy land for rubber tree in Nong Khai in 2005 from my Ex girlfriend's mother, i told em that to give me few days to decide, so i instead bought two condos without telling my ex. Today, I am alone with two condos still under my name. I was lucky. NEVER NEVER REVEAL YOUR WEALTH TO ANY THAIS, LET THEM THINK YOU ARE WORTH MORE ALIVE THAN BEING DEAD POOR.

There is no lack of non Thai males that have prevailed in Thai court cases. Financial fraud is taken seriously. If the Australian has the paper documentation to show it and a decent lawyer it should not be so difficult. The ex fiancee is not from an influential connected family if she was a non immigrant farm worker in Australia. They had a business agreement, he backed it financially and she not only breeched the agreement but took off with the investment capital.

This true, but getting the court to agree and to find on his behalf is only the half of it.

He then has to find her, make her sell the assets she has and pay up. If she still has the assets.

Some of these women can dissappear for a long time if they so wish.

• Like 1

There's only one way to date a Thai lady... drag it out of a bar, use it, pay and kick it out. I do feel sorry for the guy as matters of the heart often rule the head and so many of us have been there. We all like to think that our Thai girlfriends or wives wouldn't do it to us - until it happens.

Although I wont argue about much cheating and corruption in society, theres more than just bars and go go's you know? or perhaps you don't know.

I had a friend that retired in Pattaya. He visited me in Bangkok and was astounded to see a city with non-sex related business. Mega malls, office buildings, BTS, MRT, universities. It's as if his only knowledge of a country was encapsulated in 2 expressions # short time # long time

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

Right, add her name to the Thai Visa blacklisted women list.

It's quite extensive isn't it!

A little bit shorter than the gullible lonely old man farong list.

I went to court once with an older fellow trying to regain his money on a house he had bought. In court it turned out this was the second house he had bought for a women.

It sounded to me like they spent very little time together in the last two years.

(Just posted this under Phuket forum...applies here too)

Let me give you a first hand account of a recent incident with the Police in Phuket town.

My pal was making a police report into fraud after winning (surprise,

surprise) his case hands down in a Phuket Court. The female judge was

appalled by the level of corruption in Phuket by policemen, land office,

lawyers and bank managers. All of whom were in on the theft of his numerous

properties.

The police man called my pals lawyer in Bangkok and said "Why are you

helping foreigners. Why are you going against Thai people" This punk,

bent, rat eyed policeman then turned to his imterperter and asked her

the same question. " Why are you helping this foreigner against us

Thais? Why do you not get the money and give it to us?"

This happened only last week and is real.

The stench of corruption from racist Thailand reaches far around the world.

And I have been in Thai court where the female judge chose to speak with me in english (despite interpreter present) taking my side, agreeing with me and telling Thai's to respect the law (their heads/faces went down) I prevailed on the issue in question.

• Like 1

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... sick.gif can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

Maybe you can all get together and file a class action.

Well at least the guy has the money and the guts to do something. the rest of you guys get plucked one feather at a time and then thrown into the pot. It may take years but eventually it gets done.

you may say it will never happen to me she loves me too much but it will I assure you. No self respecting Thai wants a ferang as their ultimate spouse, they all secretly dream of marrying a Thai

Its time you realised that most women need a home for their families, a car and other luxuries, and that's where you come into the picture as a ferang, once they have got what they want its "goodbye Louie".

around half a million USD.

im impressed

I'm not but I am also not surprised either. If you are willing to throw money at them they will take it with a relentless zeal.

In China they kill female babies at birth but here they consider that they have won the lottery.

Female children have it instilled in them from the moment they are eating solid food that it is their sole mission in life to provide for their parents (and everyone else in the family as well)

Why has the realm got more than two million hookers working full time (plus others on a casual basis holding down other jobs) performing sexual gymnastics and sending the proceeds back home.

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... :sick: can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

Well at least the guy has the money and the guts to do something. the rest of you guys get plucked one feather at a time and then thrown into the pot. It may take years but eventually it gets done.

you may say it will never happen to me she loves me too much but it will I assure you. No self respecting Thai wants a ferang as their ultimate spouse, they all secretly dream of marrying a Thai

Its time you realised that most women need a home for their families, a car and other luxuries, and that's where you come into the picture as a ferang, once they have got what they want its "goodbye Louie".

I read every post in this thread.

Who is Louie?

Edited by NanLaew

I know a ''converted lady boy'' who now owns 3 houses from three farangs, how ?. whistling.gif . TRUE.

Did you buy one for the Tranny,, trans?-biggrin.png Would ANYBODY give his "girlfriend" such an amount of money? Doesn't matter where on this planet.

Must have been a very successful onion farmer. And a successful loser. As another poster had already mentioned- he should have read Thai visa....-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... sick.gif can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

No self respecting Thai wants a farang? And this guy had the guts to do something you're right. He did something very stupid. I know so many Thai women, who'd never get married to a Thai man for understandable reasons.

You might secretly dream of marrying a Thai....I know many female teachers, government officials, etc, who'd be more than happy to marry a foreigner with a functioning brain, a good sense of humor and the ability to speak Thai.

I can assure you that my wife isn't dreaming about a Thai man, as she's got me. Well, cloning isn't very well developed, just give it some time.

Who the heck's Louie? Is it the guy on the photo?-wai2.gif

post-108180-0-80250500-1370437604_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

Reminds me of when I was India and asked

someone there how do the Indians justify ripping forgeingers off all the time he just said "If your stupid enough to believe us it is your

fault." I had never thought about it that way but I guess this guy was stupid enough to

believe this lady, but I guess when all the

blood in your brain has gone down below it is

hard to think!