4Th Of July

theDukes

I'll post the flyer here when I get it. The Duke's and The River Market Restaurant will be having a 4th of July celebration this year. Ticket prices are 1000 baht for adults and 600 Baht for children. The activities start at 3 and we will have a all you can eat American buffet, music by "The Tomato Patch Boys," dancing, games and the price includes 4 domestic beers and/or soft drinks or 2 craft beers from the US.

We will have Rouge beers and Anderson Valley beers available and Budweiser! We will also have Arizona Teas and maybe Snapple and American sodas.

There will be limited ticket sales and we will lock down the venue. Want to watch the fireworks w/o paying? Eat at The Duke's and come stand on the bridge at 8. We will have some games, water balloon toss and a few others with prizes.

Sponsors are welcome and we have packages available for groups. Anyone want to promote their business at the event? You can do it. Talk to us.

This year will be a quality event. Not in that league? Don't come and don't complain. I am expecting that the mods will keep this thread clean. Tickets are available at The Duke's and The Duke's Night Bazaar and The River Market Restaurant.

This year, good fun and good people. Open to all nationalities. Come have a fun day.

Did I mention the fireworks?

Edited by theDukes
  • Like 2

The Duke's will have burgers, sausages, hot dogs, salads, pizza and a lot of food. We'll have ice cream buffet and cakes and lots of desserts.

This year I want to do cold cut platters with breads to make your own sandwiches, quesadillas and street tacos and guacamole and a nacho bar.

No one will go home hungry and because we are limiting ticket sales, no jerks and no complainers. Cuts out a lot of people but... Can you ask for anything else?

Edited by theDukes
  • Like 1

Wish I could be there but I have to leave for work today until August. We strolled through the River Market just to check it out and peruse the menu recently. (Unfortunately we had just had Vietnamese across the River). It is a beautiful venue and we are looking forward to eating there.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the 4th of July is rapidly approaching us three more days.

I know the food will be good as it always is.

Games, Dancing and a band a regular party.

Will you have the same fellow choreographing the fire works that did them last year?

They were fantastic

Also You say and I quote

"We will have 3 or 4 Thai police available that will do what they do best."

Does that mean we will have to wear helmets?smile.png