Web Page Disappears When I Minimise It.

Using cafe computer with one of those new OS's that I can't understand, because it was produced by a computer nerd for computer savvy people, when I minimise a web page that I have been writing on to start another web site, the first one disappears, and while it should go to the bottom of the screen, it is nowhere to be seen, so everything is lost.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help.

Further info.

When I open a page ( I have to do it on google chrome ) there is a google icon at the bottom of the screen. if I minimise the page, it goes into that icon, but when I open a second web page and minimise it, it eliminates the first web page on that icon.

Ok, solved it. There isn't an internet icon on the screen, so I have to go to the start icon and then go to the internet explorer icon to open multiple pages.

I was using google chrome to open web pages, but it won't open multiple web sites.

I really hate that they have to mess up things just to sell another OS.

Ok, solved it. There isn't an internet icon on the screen, so I have to go to the start icon and then go to the internet explorer icon to open multiple pages.

I was using google chrome to open web pages, but it won't open multiple web sites.

You should (or maybe not) have a look at Windows 8. bah.gif

why don't you just open a new tab...you don't have to minimise anything..... what a Charlie..crazy.gif

Please translate what you wrote into English so non computer savvy people like me understand what you said. To me it's just meaningless babble.

Anyway, I'm back up north, where they charge 10 baht an hour and have an OS that I can use. Life is good again.

You should (or maybe not) have a look at Windows 8. bah.gif

I hope to never, ever have to look at windows 8. I'll never understand why it is necessary to change a system that zillions of people are familiar with, or is it just some gigantic money making scam?

( I'm going with the scam theory ).

• Like 1