Old Men Stab Each Other To Death In Phuket Bank

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A post with a quote from a forbidden source has been removed.

Please see the forum rules:

Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed.

Strange story, one knife and two people both dead, no witnesses. Something doesn't seem right here. After being stabbed in the neck and other places the 71 yr old guy has disarmed his much younger attacker and then stabbed him to death before rolling over and dying from a loss of blood?

In BKK Post report it states the 51 year old stabbed the 71 year old man, then comitted suicide by stabbing himself. As you say something is not right with the media reports.

i know its bad,but im finding this quite amusing,,,,silly old sods,,hardly the krays,and adams boys ey,,,

They came to the bank expecting trouble being armed at all.

Only one of them was - It ended the dispute but it doesn't seem like anyone benefitted from it, does it!!!

Knives are for eating with not sticking into human beings, especially when they bite you back!!!!coffee1.gif.

I wonder why nobody stepped in to stop them? Surely there would have been some loud noise from arguing?

It's the bystander syndrome here where even if a woman is being assaulted on the road people dont care.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wonder why nobody stepped in to stop them? Surely there would have been some loud noise from arguing?

It's the bystander syndrome here where even if a woman is being assaulted on the road people dont care.

If you would have read the article you would know and could stop wondering.

Only one of them was - It ended the dispute but it doesn't seem like anyone benefitted from it, does it!!!

Knives are for eating with not sticking into human beings, especially when they bite you back!!!!coffee1.gif.

No Steve, knives are for cutting with.

• Like 1

No Steve, knives are for cutting with.

Less of the 'cutting remarks' - lets be civilised about this shall we!!!rolleyes.gif.

• Like 1

If you would have read the article you would know and could stop wondering.

You could maybe make out that they weren't the best of friends having a leisurely and jovial meeting!!

"Two old men stabbed each other to death"............................"Both died" how amazing ! coffee1.gif

Not really!!!

If two old men both stick a knife into each other then it is not in the realms of possibility for them to die if gallons of blood pours out of their chest and onto the floor with no-one around to administer aid, is it!!!!

Didn't they know that a shared knife can transfer dangerous bodily fluids that transmit fatal diseases??

Life's a little bit shorter than that if nearly all of it ends up on the floor. I think that the potential for getting HIV/AIDS was the last thing on their minds before they departed from this world!!

Strange story, one knife and two people both dead, no witnesses. Something doesn't seem right here. After being stabbed in the neck and other places the 71 yr old guy has disarmed his much younger attacker and then stabbed him to death before rolling over and dying from a loss of blood?

In BKK Post report it states the 51 year old stabbed the 71 year old man, then comitted suicide by stabbing himself. As you say something is not right with the media reports.

i know its bad,but im finding this quite amusing,,,,silly old sods,,hardly the krays,and adams boys ey,,,

oh really? you live by the sword...you die by the sword

ridiculous .... they only know violence in this country ? next to my house 3 weeks ago a guy came with a gun and try to kill his sister for money issues ... police came and caught the guy ..... Amazing Thailand

And nothing like this ever happens in the rest of the world, no violent crimes in the US, UK or Europe?

UPDATE:
Phuket bank stabbing witnesses confirm murder-suicide

Phuket Gazette

PHUKET: -- The two women present in the Bank of Ayudhya meeting room yesterday when Phonthakorn Teerabenjakul, 51, pulled out a knife and stabbed Piboon Vachwanichsanong, 71, to death, watched as he then killed himself, police say (story here).

“The women saw the whole thing,” Phuket City Police Investigation Inspector Yongyuth Kongmalai told the Phuket Gazette today.

“They said there was no fight between the two men. Mr Phonthakorn pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Piboon several times, and then stabbed himself several times,” Col Yongyuth said.

Mr Phonthakorn, a local real estate investor, had borrowed money from Mr Piboon, a well-known Phuket businessman and the treasurer of Tah Rue shrine, using a land title as collateral, said Col Yongyuth.

When Mr Phonthakorn was unable to repay the loan, the two had tried unsuccessfully to negotiate a settlement.

The murder-suicide occurred yesterday as they met with the branch manager Sophon Udomsab and two women who were interested in buying Mr Phonthakorn’s land.

Police have charged the dead Mr Phonthakorn for the murder of Mr Piboon.

“We don’t have the authority to cancel the case,” said Col Yongyuth.

“We are waiting to question the bank manager, relatives of both parties and other eye witnesses. We also need to wait for the medical examination report from Vachira Phuket Hospital before we can transfer the file to the prosecutor,” he said.

“The prosecutor has the authority to cancel the case, since the man charged for the murder is dead,” he added.

“Right now we are just focusing on the murder case. If our commander orders it, we can also investigate the details of the business deal. For now, that is not our responsibility and is left up to the two families to deal with themselves,” he said.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Phuket-bank-stabbing-witnesses-confirm-murder-suicide-21269.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-06-07

ridiculous .... they only know violence in this country ? next to my house 3 weeks ago a guy came with a gun and try to kill his sister for money issues ... police came and caught the guy ..... Amazing Thailand

And nothing like this ever happens in the rest of the world, no violent crimes in the US, UK or Europe?

NO cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

NO cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

HUH??? "Police have charged the dead Mr Phonthakorn for the murder of Mr Piboon". and why?? to close the case?? methinks more investigation is necessary, appears to be a case that needs weeks and weeks of investigative sciences to determine who killed who, or who committed suicide.........meanwhile BIB confiscate the land and whatnot in question as evidence.......