Epe Foam, Where To Buy

jbrain

EPE foam is used in many package, but usually one will throw it away because what you can do with it.

I can use some currently and are not able to find it. If anyone know where to buy it in Pattaya or has some packaging laying around which he will throw in the rubbish bin otherwise please let me know.

I'm looking for some 1.5 - 2 cm thickness.Small size pieces like in the picture are welcome as I have to cut them smaller anyway

EPE_foam_sheet_T02270_.jpg_250x250.jpg

Come on guys. Nobody has some waste packaging material laying in their way. Most elctronics are packed in EPE foam these days

Head up highway 36 from Suk 7 kilometers. Turn left before the 7-11 (just after the small used truck store). Drive 1.5 kilometers then turn right where you should see a "Peter Pan Resort 1.6 km." sign. About a half of a kilo up the inclined road is a longish concrete shed on the right hand side. They've got everything you need.

• Like 1

Come on guys. Nobody has some waste packaging material laying in their way. Most elctronics are packed in EPE foam these days

Head up highway 36 from Suk 7 kilometers. Turn left before the 7-11 (just after the small used truck store). Drive 1.5 kilometers then turn right where you should see a "Peter Pan Resort 1.6 km." sign. About a half of a kilo up the inclined road is a longish concrete shed on the right hand side. They've got everything you need.

PM sent

Been to the place you mentioned, but they only use styrofoam, which isn't usable for me as it has to be flexible.

So for all the other members, the quest for EPE foam is still ongoing.

Don't know if it meets your needs, but Toys R Us has FunNoodles, extruded EPE in shape of a cylinder, about 4" OD and 1" ID, maybe a meter long. They're used by kids a pool floats and they can wail each other with them without actually getting hurt.

I'm buying a few to load my kayak on top the truck without scratching either. I found them after a long search at Toys R Us in the Big C shopping center on RAMA 4.

Don't know if it meets your needs, but Toys R Us has FunNoodles, extruded EPE in shape of a cylinder, about 4" OD and 1" ID, maybe a meter long. They're used by kids a pool floats and they can wail each other with them without actually getting hurt.

I'm buying a few to load my kayak on top the truck without scratching either. I found them after a long search at Toys R Us in the Big C shopping center on RAMA 4.

Unfortunately a cylindric shape doesn't suit me. What I need is flat pieces about 1.5 - 2 cm thick, which I can cut at 3-4 cm height..