Decent Rain Gear That Will Last And Last And Last.

Salapoo

btw their fake Koso mirrors are doing the distance. I've had them on for over a year and still fine. Usually the ballbearing goes with the fake ones and you get vibrating glass. Only 300 or 400b and still all good after well over a year's use.

Anyway,

Rain Gear....

Seriously though, having a fold up poncho under your seat is great for when you get caught off guard.

I actually keep two there. The good one for me and a cheaper one for the occasional passenger. They get the cheap one since I am the primary rain shield. :)

David

• Like 1

Seriously though, having a fold up poncho under your seat is great for when you get caught off guard.

I actually keep two there. The good one for me and a cheaper one for the occasional passenger. They get the cheap one since I am the primary rain shield. smile.png

David

Great minds think alike . thumbsup.gif

LL are you riding in T-shirt and shorts to connect with the world?smile.png

I picked up rain coat from 7/11 for 30 BHT. It split in half when I sat down on a bike and flew off me when I hit 80kph....money well spent LOL

Get one of these

ht_umbrella_raincoat_dm_111114_wg.jpg

Edited by sup3r1or

I picked up rain coat from 7/11 for 30 BHT. It split in half when I sat down on a bike and flew off me when I hit 80kph....money well spent LOL

Get one of these

A babies pram for your head. Edited by macknife

Get one of these

i ride with my usual gear under the rain.

yes, 30 thb coats split apart within 10 minutes:)

but this one also does not stay long too it looks likelaugh.png

• 1 month later...

I very like riding in the rain. I have wear motocross suit in the rain and mx suit is better in the rain for the protection. Because it's very comfortable. Get some decent wet weather gear and it can be enjoyable.

MX in the rain or trails yes fun

Sport/street not so much smile.png

The Car/Truck drivers are minimally skilled in the dry.

They become really fun to dodge in the rain.

That & roads here especially during a first in awhile rain can be pretty treacherous too.

Lastly what a mess it makes of the bike smile.png

Scooters I could care less & take them thru all kinds of puddles etc. though

But overall if I have a choice I try not to ride the rain. Didn't help me today though smile.png

• Like 1

I have that Revit Jacket (yellow) and pants. Both jacket and pants are sized to go over everything else and a snap to put on - function is great. Longevity... I don't know yet but I am not expecting too much here.

Revit is a brand name but my Revit gloves dissolved after 6 months & the AirWave jacket which wasn't all that cheap suffers from low quality zippers. As a brand, it certainly does not stand for quality.

I am getting the feeling that Revit is optimized for the north american market - weekend riders who want to look good but don't use the gear all that much. To that end, it's inexpensive, good looking, and not made to last. Just my impression.

Looking for a brand of gloves that maybe lasts a little longer at the moment.

Edited by nikster

I've used RST Pro All Weather gear for. Had a problem with the weather zipper on the jacket, but got that sorted. It comes with a bottle of weatherproofing liquid to use on occasion for maintenance / weather integrity on the gear

edit: typos fixed :(

Edited by Garry
  • Like 1

I very like riding in the rain. I have wear motocross suit in the rain and mx suit is better in the rain for the protection. Because it's very comfortable. Get some decent wet weather gear and it can be enjoyable.

MX in the rain or trails yes fun

Sport/street not so much smile.png

The Car/Truck drivers are minimally skilled in the dry.

They become really fun to dodge in the rain.

That & roads here especially during a first in awhile rain can be pretty treacherous too.

Lastly what a mess it makes of the bike smile.png

Scooters I could care less & take them thru all kinds of puddles etc. though

But overall if I have a choice I try not to ride the rain. Didn't help me today though smile.png

But i wear mx clothes in rain mean summer rain. Because mx clothes wet in rain and after in dry summer day cool. But i agree with you