Thaksin's Son Offers 20M Baht For Info Leading To Arrests Of Central World Arsonists

webfact

Wasn't there a British guy in the red shirt demo who said they were going to steal some watches and burn it down?

Can I have my 20 million now?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you can put a yellow shirt on him your check will be in the mail.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He simply needs to look within their own ranks. They already have several of them in office who incited the remainder of them to engage in this heinous act...!! so what on earth is this all about now...????

In Thailand with red shirt style democracy it is OK to incite crowds to burn Bangkok down and destroy civic buildings.

Particularly when you are paying them money all ready to break the law.

Those are coveted ambitions to be rewarded with Government seats and let you sit back as they try to persecute.the people who stopped you.

LOS

Land Of Sadism.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a British guy in the red shirt demo who said they were going to steal some watches and burn it down?

If you can put a yellow shirt on him your check will be in the mail.

Cool..I'll toss these images I've got into photoshop...ought to be a winner! I'll give it back to the public, since its dirty money from graft and taken from taxpayers etc.

It is clearly a smokescreen but Thais will look at this and shout out with conviction that no one would throw such money away if they were at all guilty in the crimianality.

It's loose change to them, and it's not their money anyway. What the public ought to be asking is where a mere snippet of a lad like that gets THB 20,000,000 to spend in such a way...!!

20mill is nothing to someone who was the richest teenager in the world not so many years ago.

Sometimes I feel like I live in an insane asylum....The red shirts burn down Central World, and the son of the de-facto leader of the red shirts now offers a reward to find the arsonists? You simply could not make this stuff up.

im afraid you can sir,,its alice in wonthailand here,,,,,the money is from the water project (maybe),,thats only in jest by the way,but you get my drift dont ya,,,,

• Like 1

The B20 million question is why is this matter so interesting to T junior?

I was thinking the same thing.

Why does Thaksin (via Oak) care who set fire to CentralWorld?

Why bring up the ghosts of red shirts now?

I'm sure there is a reason behind it...but I'm struggling to understand the logic.

• Like 1

RTP and DSI have reported to their paymaster that any evidence linking the red shirts to the arson have been "mislaid" or "accidentally" deleted, so it was safe now to launch another publicity stunt for simple minds. And just ike the "assassination plot" against Squareface when it became evident that there would not be enough kwais attending his roadshow in Burma it is little Takki's job to launch it.

Once it comes out in the wash that the previous (bogus) administration were responsible for both the MiB & CW arson, AV & ST will be strung up in Ratchaprasong. I'll be there cheering.

Duped or daft are you? Have a look at the videos on youtube as a starter since you weren't here. Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

Nope, sorry you loose, he was Australian.

Once it comes out in the wash that the previous (bogus) administration were responsible for both the MiB & CW arson, AV & ST will be strung up in Ratchaprasong. I'll be there cheering.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I do hope there's another coup and the reds come out to protest again. You should be there with them and when the bullets start flying, I'd sooner it be you getting hit then some poor downtrodden and uneducated idiot.

• Like 2

If it ever comes out in Tarit's wash that AV and ST were behind the MiBs then it's the man from the DSI who likes to say 'Yes' who should be strung up.... by his b***s..... once Thaksin has given them back to him of course. Edited by bigbamboo

It is clearly a smokescreen but Thais will look at this and shout out with conviction that no one would throw such money away if they were at all guilty in the crimianality.

Like all those years ago when the story was Mr. T would be good for the country as he had so much money he wouldn't need to be corrupt. Ouch !

Little upset guys are we......tell you what.....why don't you have whip round throw in 20 million from your side, just to balance the books as it were, and increase the incentive.......no?.......thought not......

Little upset guys are we......tell you what.....why don't you have whip round throw in 20 million from your side, just to balance the books as it were, and increase the incentive.......no?.......thought not......

Please understand that most of us simple people don't have direct access to the state coffers.

• Like 2

I suppose all the other fires at the time were spontaneous combustion?

Predominantly opportunist insurance claims.

I do hope there's another coup and the reds come out to protest again. You should be there with them and when the bullets start flying, I'd sooner it be you getting hit then some poor downtrodden and uneducated idiot.

I was down there last time and certainly felt in no danger whatsoever from the red shirts. Very welcoming & hospitable lot. Shame the army attacked them at night, against all international conventions, and effectively turned the protest into a civil war.

I suppose all the other fires at the time were spontaneous combustion?

Predominantly opportunist insurance claims.

blink.png

Do you mean Channel 3, the SET, Siam Theatre, and a few provincial buildings (not to mention a few banks and 7/11s) weren't actually burnt?

I was down there last time and certainly felt in no danger whatsoever from the red shirts. Very welcoming & hospitable lot. Shame the army attacked them at night, against all international conventions, and effectively turned the protest into a civil war.

Who was doing the attacking? The people throwing the grenades and the gunmen amongst the red shirts shooting at the army.