Will Smith Sends Personal Card To Thai Talk Show Host Woody Following Interview

webfact

Will Smith sends personal card to Woody following interview
By Coconuts Bangkok

7a0cb728d24211e2911522000a9e087e_7.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai talk show host Vuthithorn “Woody” Milintachinda has earned rare praise from Hollywood icon Will Smith, following an interview that Woody conducted with the elder Smith and his son Jaden.

Following the interview, Smith himself sent Woody a thank you card, encouraging the Thai media personality to continue his good work.

“One of my favorite interviews in a LONG time,” wrote Smith on May 13. “Keep doing that you do, man!” His signature accompanied the card.

Smith did not mention which part of the interview most impressed him. This leaves us open to assume that it was either when Woody asked Smith to kiss his son or when Woody taught Smith some Thai words.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/06/11/will-smith-sends-personal-card-woody-following-interview

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-06-11

Who is Will Smith? When I search the web I notice an overacting artificial 'funny' man? Is that him?

Playing dumb and being good at it - success comes in many shapes and sizes.

He did do better a few decades ago, I admit.

I don't really care about Will's note. So what?

Cared enough to read the article and write a needless reply, so you do care a little, don't you?

No, I don't. And I didn't read the complete OP.

Edited by Markaew

I don't really care about Will's note. So what?

yeah, who is he? he just does some acting and if he does not get it right he does it again and again , then all the sound people and computer graphics do their job.... the real stars are the singers who get on stage live ..

• Like 1

I am more surpriced that any thai whoever know who Will Smith is. They are not known to know anybody outside their own borders,

Glegolo

Really stupid comment.

Oh why? Look around and try to take notice and learn, maybe you can understand my post!!

Glegolo

I love this forum and the way even a simple non controversial fluff story can trigger arguments here !clap2.gif I find this forum very entertaining I love all you grumpy old men :) great daily reading to start my day off with a smile biggrin.png

What's interesting to me is that I've seen this guy Woody do interviews with Thai guests. Never knew he spoke perfect English. As for Will Smith, just found out recently that the guy actually turned down the lead role in The Matrix (the Neo role). Anyways, too bad about his latest movie. The reviews aren't very good.