Foreign Capital Starts To Flow Back To U S

Well America is back in business I am proud to be a American who is Black

What's the colour of a person got to do with the American economy?

What the heck does being a particular colour have to do with currency exchange rates?
I think what he is saying is that when the US economy is in recession and the currency is going down then he is a different colour. ie in the black, in the red. 'Er............... Edited by yoshiwara

Well America is back in business I am proud to be a American who is Black

What's the colour of a person got to do with the American economy?

laugh.png

Very true

I am white, well light brown now that I live here tongue.png & American but not that proud smile.png

Am happy though to see the dollar at 31.06 TT rate as I type this.

Wonder how well it will do. Would not complain to see the 35-36 of 2009

Seems like only yesterday wink.png

Anyone who thinks the American economy is improving should consider the national debt debtiv.gif as of today. This is why America will be owned by the Chinese, invest some money in a Chinese language course it will pay off

More of a worry is that the American public and politicians are so obsessed with the debt that they are failing to fund basic investment in the country's infrastructure. The US is becoming a second rate economy not because of the debt but because of the political system's myopia as if the debt as the only issue facing the country. You have to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time but, since the advent of the Tea Party, all it can do it sit there and chew gum.