90 Day Report - Based on last report, or last visit to immigration?

At the end of March, I did my last 90 day report. As my visa was set to expire on the 30th of April, the card they gave me said the 30th of April (They wouldn't let me extend my visa at the same time, said I had to come back the following week as I was too early, grrr). I assume that as I extended my visa, the card no longer applies.

Then in the 2nd week of April, I went to immigration, and extended my visa (Until the 30th of April 2014).

When I next report in, should I do it:

90 days after I reported in

or

90 days after I extended my visa

I assume it's 90 days from when I extended my visa, but figured I should check and ensure that this assumption is correct, as otherwise I could get a hefty fine.

Did they (when you did your 90 day Report) staple a white piece of paper in your passport ?

On that piece of Paper (there should be) a stamp which says when you have to report again.

Edit: // Added Ps

Ps: Only the 1st extension of stay is counted as a 90 Day report !

Edited by MJCM

They were trying to be helpful doing this so next report would be due 90 days after extension application. As you appear to not have filed a TM.47 at that extension time you are either over due (by the stamp on your current receipt) of need to make before 90 days from last report (if no exit of country). By law you should be safe doing in next week or so but they may not appreciate that fact if you receipt is marked 30 April as report date.

hmmm..... think I'll go and report in next week (or the week after) to be safe, that'll be roughly 90 days from my previous 90 day report. Hopefully they'll allow me to report in, and not say that it's 90 days from my visa extension (And thus too early to do my report).

And it wasn't my first extension, so if you're correct MJCM, then going in the next week or so should be fine :) Thanks for the help.

For sure, extending the VISA doesn't count as a 90day report.

Curious as I am, last time I left Thailand I removed the white paper(this in March 2013) and watched and listened. I flew out of BKK and was not asked there about the 90 day reporting. So, either they do in fact enter into a computer some place or in reality, no one gives a darn. I'm not sure which but I know one other who didn't report for two years, yes two years, and got a one year extention after the first year and at no point did they look for or ask about the 90 day reporting requirement. He's now back in Europe and caused many a road rage incident so good riddence.