Bangkok Piss Up

smokie36

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, since nobody seems to have their head on today, I will ask the most important question.

WILL THERE BE FREE BEER.

No.

It depends. One day I will tell you a story about when we met up with Chavvy. MrToad and Miggsy will remember ;)

Oh yes, how could I forget. Absolute classic.

• Like 1

So....just to recap.....we're meeting on Tuesday evening at the Crossbar...8pm.

Just the three of us so far....so if anyone else wants to join us for a beer feel free to drop by....I reckon there will be a spare seat or two.

Come on carmine......plenty of flights left before Tuesday night me old son! :P

Heres to honest truth...i'd fly up on the basis of a samui-bkk nok air fare but its just not happening at Bangkok Air's 9500 baht rtn. harsh realities for us samuians mate!

No different or us flying from Trat, around 6k return.

ok, heres the list. anyone else wanna join, just add your name to the list below, or just show up at the Cross Bar. We will be the group with a guy smoking and a splat of jelly on the ground beside him (jellydog melting from the smokes).

Smokie

Jellydog

Miggy - maybe slightly depending on what time my 'meeting' finishes

You mean there is a chance that 33% of the signed members might not show up ? biggrin.png

ok, heres the list. anyone else wanna join, just add your name to the list below, or just show up at the Cross Bar. We will be the group with a guy smoking and a splat of jelly on the ground beside him (jellydog melting from the smokes).

Smokie

Jellydog

You mean there is a chance that 33% of the signed members might not show up ? Posted Image

No chance of that.....I got Cadbury's. :D

• Like 1

Smokie

Jellydog

You mean there is a chance that 33% of the signed members might not show up ? biggrin.png

No chance of that.....I got Cadbury's. biggrin.png

Still in.thumbsup.gif

party at eastin grande next week...

Boring.

Unless you are getting to the executive lounge and get one of the lovely ladies to make you one of their best cocktails ;)

Smokie

Jellydog

You mean there is a chance that 33% of the signed members might not show up ? Posted Image

Only a Chance 33% MIGHT be fashionably late. Lol. But I'm allowed. I'm Thai!

And female!! :lol:

Smokie

Jellydog

Only a Chance 33% MIGHT be fashionably late. Lol. But I'm allowed. I'm Thai!

And female!! laugh.png

Yowzah !wai2.gif

• Like 1

party at eastin grande next week...

Boring.

Unless you are getting to the executive lounge and get one of the lovely ladies to make you one of their best cocktails wink.png

Will have my own cocktail.

Shall be hitting the lounge at 6ish.

Bathtub at 7,35ish.

Maybe lights out.

Not the unconscious type.

• Like 1

I'm thinking before the 15th Dec....before high season starts really.

Whatever the Friday or Saturday before that is....depending on consensus.

I thought that you might be down my way then?

Cough ...

Not happening mate.....pushed back to March perhaps. ;)

Migsy is a she ?

Well I'll be and uncles monkey.

She has been for a long time ... apparently.

Hence also the love of chocolate.

I like chocolate...what are you implying?

You only "like" chocolate. MiGGsy "loves" it. There's a whole world of difference.

• Like 2

Migsy is a she ?

Well I'll be and uncles monkey.

She has been for a long time ... apparently.

Hence also the love of chocolate.

Err ... I love chocolate, but it has only been an affair of a couple of years now (with chocolate that is, I've not met Migsy).

Sorry to have missed it - if I tell you I was having a PET scan in Bradford instead, and you google PET scan, you might appreciate that that statement was no bull$hit wink.png

I prefer to keep my chocolates and alcohol separate. A glass of wine with a piece of chocolate works, a glass of wine with some chocolate cake with chocolate topping also works

Very dark thin chocolate with some fine malt also works (you have to fine the right one for good balance)

But I dont need alcohol thrown into my chocolate yuk