Bangkok Piss Up

smokie36

Actually....I might stand a few beers now that jbrain has buggered off back to the doom n gloom of the general forums taking Nobby Stiles with him an all! biggrin.png

I was supposed to, but then you inserted the word BEERS again in your post and straight away the search box lighted up on my computer.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insistent wee bugger aint ya? Awright then I'll buy you a beer just so long as you aint one of them Partick Thistle fans. wink.png

Don't worry about that, I have no idea what football is about, let stand the names you dropped so far.

Let me know when I have to be there.

Hint : when I get a dry throath I may get loud

I found mrbo easy enough. And toadie is the one who doesn't shut up during the footie :D

Chavy, ahhh Chavy. That one you gotta be there for :D

Ill be the one with the gunners shirt .... Lemme see if I can bring it to work with me, and put it on in the sky train hehe

So....just to recap.....we're meeting on Tuesday evening at the Crossbar...8pm.

Just the three of us so far....so if anyone else wants to join us for a beer feel free to drop by....I reckon there will be a spare seat or two.

Come on carmine......plenty of flights left before Tuesday night me old son! :P

So....just to recap.....we're meeting on Tuesday evening at the Crossbar...8pm.

Just the three of us so far....so if anyone else wants to join us for a beer feel free to drop by....I reckon there will be a spare seat or two.

Come on carmine......plenty of flights left before Tuesday night me old son! tongue.png

Heres to honest truth...i'd fly up on the basis of a samui-bkk nok air fare but its just not happening at Bangkok Air's 9500 baht rtn. harsh realities for us samuians mate!

Do we have to talk football?

Can we bring a friend?

Do we have to wear name tags?

How do we verify whom we say we are?

Are you providing a hotel room?

Further to mrboj's reply this is the football forum pissup....all are welcome to claim to be whoever they want so long as they stand their round.

Talking football is acceptable as is any other topic barring politics and religion.

Get your own room too you tight git! biggrin.png

Can I show off my skill set?

You should have done this last tuesday, I was in Bkk last tuesday night.

Do we have to talk football?

Can we bring a friend?

Do we have to wear name tags?

How do we verify whom we say we are?

Are you providing a hotel room?

Further to mrboj's reply this is the football forum pissup....all are welcome to claim to be whoever they want so long as they stand their round.

Talking football is acceptable as is any other topic barring politics and religion.

Get your own room too you tight git! Posted Image

Can I show off my skill set?

You should have done this last tuesday, I was in Bkk last tuesday night.

You know I'd love nothing more than to see your bleeding piles cured by some young "lady"'s hot poker down on Soi Cowboy.

Maybe next time mate!

Looking forward to the winter Ashes series....:D

ok, heres the list. anyone else wanna join, just add your name to the list below, or just show up at the Cross Bar. We will be the group with a guy smoking and a splat of jelly on the ground beside him (jellydog melting from the smokes).

Smokie

Jellydog

Miggy - maybe slightly depending on what time my 'meeting' finishes

oh too bad, will be in Bangkok around the 22nd next month and not a footie person, so guess I am out....

I dunno, your feet don't look too bad. wink.png

The main think you'd learn is that when Manchester United score everyone faces the pitch, but if Manchester City scores everyone turns their back on the pitch and players and do some kind of dance in memory of Thaksin.

Edited by uptheos

ok, heres the list. anyone else wanna join, just add your name to the list below, or just show up at the Cross Bar. We will be the group with a guy smoking and a splat of jelly on the ground beside him (jellydog melting from the smokes).

Smokie

Jellydog

that sounds less like a piss-up and more like a coincidence.

do one in late july-ish and i'll try to pop my head in.

Smokie

Jellydog

Smokie and I may have a smoke off. First one to smell like a week old ashtray full of butts wins.thumbsup.giffacepalm.gif

BTW-I see Smokie's headache emoticon is now available ! clap2.gif

Smokie

Jellydog

It will be a mrery band of pissheads I"m sure.:D

The idea is to start the ball rolling towards December when hopefully a lot more of us will be in town if given enough notice.

Feel free to post regards a piss up in July or whenever you like....I won't be around for that but will likely do another in Sept or Oct for whoever is around. :)

Smokie

Jellydog

Smokie and I may have a smoke off. First one to smell like a week old ashtray full of butts wins.Posted Image Posted Image

BTW-I see Smokie's headache emoticon is now available ! Posted Image

You better bring some chocolates mate. :D

• Like 1

Smokie

Jellydog

It will be a mrery band of pissheads I"m sure.biggrin.png

The idea is to start the ball rolling towards December when hopefully a lot more of us will be in town if given enough notice.

Feel free to post regards a piss up in July or whenever you like....I won't be around for that but will likely do another in Sept or Oct for whoever is around. smile.png

i'm based in chiang mai when in thailand mate, but can pop down to bangkok now and then like. christmas drink-up would be a good idea, long as it's sort of early enough in december.