Bangkok Piss Up

smokie36

I prefer to keep my chocolates and alcohol separate. A glass of wine with a piece of chocolate works, a glass of wine with some chocolate cake with chocolate topping also works

Very dark thin chocolate with some fine malt also works (you have to fine the right one for good balance)

But I dont need alcohol thrown into my chocolate yuk

You obvious never have eaten the pralines filled with liquor then.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jbrain ye of little faith.

You are lucky we are on the footie forum

Come see me on my chocolate thread :D

Maybe then you will stop doubting whether I've tried a certain chocolate :lol:

What happened ?

Did miggsy drink you both under the table? biggrin.png

The fifth margarita put her over the top...she was crawling on the floor like a reptile.w00t.gif

Uh, not really. I figure it pays to stay on Miggsy's good side.thumbsup.gifsmile.png I didn't know Smokie or Miggsy beforehand and when they walked in I thought they were married. I shared that with them, which led to uproarious laughter from Miggsy.tongue.png

I didn't know Smokie or Miggsy beforehand and when they walked in I thought they were married. I shared that with them, which led to uproarious laughter from Miggsy.tongue.png

Arsenal marrying a Spud. Won't happen jelly.

When I was a younger, I had this girlfriend and we didn't bring football up. After about 3 months, I went round to her mum and dads house for sunday dinner. Her dad and two brothers were sat there with United tops on. It then transpired she was also a season ticket holder at United. Relationship doomed and ended very quickly.

I didn't know Smokie or Miggsy beforehand and when they walked in I thought they were married. I shared that with them, which led to uproarious laughter from Miggsy.tongue.png

When I was a younger, I had this girlfriend and we didn't bring football up. After about 3 months, I went round to her mum and dads house for sunday dinner. Her dad and two brothers were sat there with United tops on. It then transpired she was also a season ticket holder at United. Relationship doomed and ended very quickly.

Makes perfect sense MrBoj, but I think Miggsy could be "turned". She kept asking if Henry was fit and whether or not Vieira was going to play next weekend.tongue.png

• Like 1

I didn't know Smokie or Miggsy beforehand and when they walked in I thought they were married. I shared that with them, which led to uproarious laughter from Miggsy.:P

My ex wife was an Arsenal fan, so that's another example. Clubs on the banned list for dating are Chavski, Spuds, Shitty and Loserpool, oh and of course Arsenal.

met this bird back in the day, she had the lot, amazing flat in london,had free use of co flat in paris new york and istanbul, she reckoned they were probably gonna buy a jet, she was a utd fan, we got on really really well, until i got her unclothed and her belly was bigger than her T------s, and it just went down hill from theirclap2.gif that's a reason to end a relationship not football differences!!!!

Edited by rijit

:rolleyes:Just remember I'm watching ya.....all of yas. Jellybean and the toad in particular!!

Who me?

I offered to take them both to the naughty corner but they declined.

Oh well....biggrin.png

Now there's a picture...whistling.gif

Edited by jellydog