How to find a family oriented thai wife? Suggestions?

JJttttt1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO Opinion,all Thais are very much Family Orientated,the sad part is that your potential family orientated Thai wife,will know that the new family that you and her plan to create will always take second place,to Mama Papa,Brothers and Sisters,Aunties and Uncles,and your new family are way down the list,of priorities,sad but true!

If you should find a Thai wife who will go with you,and far enough away from her family that they cease to be of any relevance,then you may have half a chance of a succesful relationship.

PS You will never raise your status above Buffalo level,however long you are part of your wife's blood family,so best to start afresh,far awaaaay, when you find your ideal partner!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

You're in your late 20's, so what have you been doing romantically for all those years?

If you know how to attract a woman, you don't need any advice from forum posters.

All Thai woman are family oriented, in fact, should you start a relationship with a Thai girl, you will always be in second place behind her family.

You say you don't want a bar girl or ex-bar girl, but many, many, many farangs have very successful marriages with these type women.

Away from the bar scene, perhaps you could strike up a meaningful conversation with a female bank teller, shop attendant, girl on the beach etc. and take if from there.

.....and surprisingly, not all Thai women are driven by money. Take your time to find the right one, and you will be rewarded.

IMHO Opinion,all Thais are very much Family Orientated,the sad part is that your potential family orientated Thai wife,will know that the new family that you and her plan to create will always take second place,to Mama Papa,Brothers and Sisters,Aunties and Uncles,and your new family are way down the list,of priorities,sad but true!If you should find a Thai wife who will go with you,and far enough away from her family that they cease to be of any relevance,then you may have half a chance of a succesful relationship. PS You will never raise your status above Buffalo level,however long you are part of your wife's blood family,so best to start afresh,far awaaaay, when you find your ideal partner!

Your statement is incorrect. I am on the same level as the buffalo. My nickname is KHWAAI !!!!!! For some of them pie khwaai and for a very few nong khwaai !

• Like 1

How many of us farangs have been asked by Thai women if we know a good man for a relationship. Seems to happen very often, but not sure where you been. My maid who is 51 ask my wife yesterday if she knew of one, and added that she had 10 rai rice field. I ask my wife if 10 rai of rice is worth more than her 8 rai of rubber trees.

I am having the opposite problem, I want a girl without a compelling need to be family orientated. Without parents dictating or asking for support is difficult to find, finding a girl living with family is going to be even harder for her to leave.

I suggest you find a lady with a career and isn't needy, with a family with the same morals.

• Like 1

Look no further.

Walen school of dance.

Yes krisb, it is a definite possibility. Lots of wonderful Thai women are looking for husbands and dance classes are a fun way to meet new people. There are also usually more women than men at dance schools. I also believe women are more attracted to guys who can dance as it shows their "soft side". Macho tough guys scare most of them away.

Edited by MacWalen

Some refinement:

1) My job is in Pattaya (I came here to work after I got a Master Degree), so I have no possibility to relocate to a countryside for a long time. In Pattaya, you know, it's even harder to find a decent girl among others. Believe me, I tried.

2) What did I do all of these years? I was building my career but also met girls, both thais and farangs. Girls from my country, or lets say farang girls, are not interested in making family on their age, and most of thai ladies I met sooner or later turned out to be just a money-suckers. I can pay money (direnctly or indirectly) for their "love-service" but wouldn't definetely take any of them in my life as a partner.

3) I am looking for a lady about my age, may be 22-31 y o

4)I can't even imagine to make a family with a lady who smokes or drinks alcohol. This is my preference. As for me, I am neither smoke nor drink too.

5) I am quite good looking person, not mentally disturbed or inadequate. At least I consider myself so. I have no problem being social, but at the same time I have a sensitive hearing, so I can't tolerate loud sound. Tht's why I am trying to avoid night clubs or parties with loud music.

• Like 1

Look no further.

Walen school of dance.

Yes krisb, it is a definite possibility. Lots of wonderful Thai women are looking for husbands and dance classes are a fun way to meet new people. There are also usually more women then men at dance schools. I also believe women are more attracted to guys who can dance as it shows their "soft side". Macho tough guys scare most of them away.

more women THAN men

Let's hope you don't teach English as well !

Look no further.

Walen school of dance.

Yes krisb, it is a definite possibility. Lots of wonderful Thai women are looking for husbands and dance classes are a fun way to meet new people. There are also usually more women then men at dance schools. I also believe women are more attracted to guys who can dance as it shows their "soft side". Macho tough guys scare most of them away.

more women THAN men

Let's hope you don't teach English as well !

A little digression from the subject. I do not teach English myself. I employ competent teachers. It is well known that I make some small mistakes from time to time. Not a great deal if you get the main point.

Some refinement:

1) My job is in Pattaya (I came here to work after I got a Master Degree), <snip>

Just when I thought I couldn't enjoy this thread more, JJttttt1 has been able to add some more details to resolve some unanswered questions.

Well done son.

• Like 2

IMHO Opinion,all Thais are very much Family Orientated,the sad part is that your potential family orientated Thai wife,will know that the new family that you and her plan to create will always take second place,to Mama Papa,Brothers and Sisters,Aunties and Uncles,and your new family are way down the list,of priorities,sad but true!

If you should find a Thai wife who will go with you,and far enough away from her family that they cease to be of any relevance,then you may have half a chance of a succesful relationship.

PS You will never raise your status above Buffalo level,however long you are part of your wife's blood family,so best to start afresh,far awaaaay, when you find your ideal partner!

"If you should find a Thai wife who will go with you,and far enough away from her family that they cease to be of any relevance,then you may have half a chance of a succesful relationship".
Just thinking...
If a Thai wife can "ditch" her family to which she was born into and grew up with that easily for the sake of a "new found husband", how easy would it be for her to "ditch" him for greener pastures?
A successful family life with a character like that would be like chasing the rainbow, IMHO.
  • Like 1

Move to a Thai only area.

Chat to neighbours, never be seen bringing a woman home, be seen as a polite hard working single man.

Within a few months eligible ladies will be introduced to you.

But be aware, they will expect you to provide a house and enhanced lifestyle in return for the wife and future children.

I did all the above, but only got attraction from men 20 to 30 years my senior !laugh.png

LOL......

You have been here 7 years and you need to ask on here where to find a decent girl?

If you have not figured it out yet in all that time, I am afraid no amount of suggestions are going to be helpful. You will already have all the answers, and most replies you get will be unhelpful and probably degrading to you or some subset of Thai society.

I personally found the girl I married well before I came here, and no.... it wasn't from a dating site. She was on my friend's facebook friend list and commented on one of my posts on my friends page, and we ended up in a conversation, and it grew from there.

Some TV members actually have met her, she's a guddun.

+ 1

Don't worry, they all are family oriented. As a husband, you are just at the bottom end of the hierarchy of what is her family.

Babys,Husband,Grandma/Grandpa maybe boyfriend maybe girlfriend dog cat rooster you may fit in next is you are lucky.Go and have a good single life come back when you are 50,good luck

Don't worry, they all are family oriented. As a husband, you are just at the bottom end of the hierarchy of what is her family.

Babys,Husband,Grandma/Grandpa maybe boyfriend maybe girlfriend dog cat rooster you may fit in next is you are lucky.Go and have a good single life come back when you are 50,good luck

But the good news is, when the chicken get eaten, you step up one rank ! biggrin.png

You have been here 7 years and you need to ask on here where to find a decent girl?

If you have not figured it out yet in all that time, I am afraid no amount of suggestions are going to be helpful. You will already have all the answers, and most replies you get will be unhelpful and probably degrading to you or some subset of Thai society.

I personally found the girl I married well before I came here, and no.... it wasn't from a dating site. She was on my friend's facebook friend list and commented on one of my posts on my friends page, and we ended up in a conversation, and it grew from there.

Some TV members actually have met her, she's a guddun.

Agree with the above and add, if you are serious, you really need to speak conversational Thai, as women from the "countryside" are unlikely to speak adequate English.

In fact, to really avoid the family intruding all the time, take her back to your own country, but then of course she will become westernised and you might as well have married someone back home where they at least have the same language and culture as yourself.

OP - Jeez man you're probably falling over 100 suitable girls every time you go to work, walk down the street, or eat in a restaurant. And I don't necessarily mean bar girls or similar (and I have nothing at all against them), but genuine hard working girls/women that may be local or may be here visiting family, or may be here for work. Just smile and say hello - don't ASSUME they do not meet your criteria because they are in Pattaya and not wearing a business suit or driving a Mercedes.

Check out the older women (25 plus) who are in school uniform on Sundays - they're going to adult college or university but may be working in an office or hotel, who knows? They may also already have a degree or higher education.

I could introduce you to about 50 hardworking golf caddies who are begging me to find them a suitable husband. Apparently many of the Falang customers they have are just not suitable because they have either already got wives, or don't have "jai-dee". At least that shows they're selective. Many are educated but can earn more as a caddy.

Friends of my wife have children in their 20's, all studying or working. I meet friends of their friends of all ages, many desperately trying to find a good hearted Falang. They have the opposite problem to you - they aren't bar workers and don't know how to find a Falang that isn't an atypical Pattaya Falang.

• Like 1

I enrolled the uni at the age of 16 (just a few month before my 17th birthday) and finished it at the age of 22. I am 29 y o now. Reasons why I moved to Pattaya, why I am builiding my career here - my diploma is connected to travel industry.

If you or your pals did't get a Master Degree on that age does not mean nobody can. Don't consider anything breaking your stereotype is fake

I can meet you in person in Pattaya and show you my original diploma with my passport together, if you agree to pay a 100 euro for this entertainment. lol