Powder Coating Company

Bcgardener

Does anyone know of any companies that can powder coat metal i.e. sparay on the powder paint then bake in an oven. This is for our business and we need a reliable subcontractor for on-going work but are finding it very difficult to find anyone. We need an oven type powder coating system (oven about 3 metres x 2.5 metres or so) not a mass production conveyor type. Not sure if the Pattaya forum is the right place for this but we need someone in the local area Rayong / Chonburi. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sorry I don't know of anyone specific.

I'd suggest getting in touch with someone like Jotun and ask them who in your area buys their powder coating products. I often find subcontractors through the people who sell stuff to them. It's a win-win-win. Jotun sells more materials, their customer gets your business, and you get the job done.

http://www.jotun.com/

If they have nobody in Thailand, then go to some of the other powder coat material companies using Google. With all the shipyards and Oilfield in your area, there should be some good choices.

Whilst not really "local" to Pattaya but still in Chonburi I use a company called PASS (Paint Application Systems), they have both automated and manual powder coating facilities.

http://www.qmpass.com/products_04.html

Edit: a quick google search bring up a place called "Pattaya Powder Coating".

No website though but here is their face book banner.

576924_521768054535404_359614970_n.jpg

Edited by Spoonman

Whilst not really "local" to Pattaya but still in Chonburi I use a company called PASS (Paint Application Systems), they have both automated and manual powder coating facilities.

http://www.qmpass.com/products_04.html

Edit: a quick google search bring up a place called "Pattaya Powder Coating".

No website though but here is their face book banner.

576924_521768054535404_359614970_n.jpg

My better half tells me that the map shows the Powder Coating place on Sukhumvit Road, opposite the Police Station Banglamung.

The building in red on the plan is the Police Station. Nice color!

BW.

Edited by bigwilly

Thanks for the info. I think I have been to pass before but our parts were too large for them. Pattaya powder coating looks like its worth a look. I can go straight down the 36 to sukhumvit and I'm almost there. Will pay them a visit next week.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for the info. I think I have been to pass before but our parts were too large for them. Pattaya powder coating looks like its worth a look. I can go straight down the 36 to sukhumvit and I'm almost there. Will pay them a visit next week.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you're on the 36 heading to Sukhumvit, about half way between the regents school and sukhumvit, on your left side there is a company that calls Coloured profiles. I have never visited them, but I would assume they do powder coating.

I also know that Jotun runs a powder coating plant somewhere in Chonburi.

http://www.jotun.com/jotun/corp/facts1.nsf/vwSubsidiariesInternet/3D3DE62906E5C1AFC1256460002AF199?OpenDocument

One more. If you come from Rayong over the 36 at the cross section where you can go left to Banchang, you turn right and after 1 km you enter and industrial park.

I guess the second or third plant on your left side is called SEM ( siam electrical manufacturing ) and they make those large outdoor fuse boxes etc. They do their own powder coating, but from memory several years ago, they do only Light Grey and Black and maybe white.

If those colors suit you, you will be able to make a deal with them.

Edited by jbrain