Promenada Movie prices

beb

Are there cinemas at Maya?

Yes but they are another SF theater same as the Promenada. If you are not in Thailand you might find the cost of transportation to them rather expensive.

Haven't seen a movie there yet but I noticed there super duper seats are not two seater's like the Promenada. No idea of the cost.

Well I am in Thailand in the next few weeks, which is why I asked.

biggrin.png

I went there last week and asked if I have a K-Bank platinum card do I get a discount and she said I can get a ticket for free. I said there are 5 people in my group and she said no problem--Got 5 tickets NO CHARGE

I can get 86 FREE movies she said

Free movies with a K-bank platinum card? Well that's interesting. What other benefits do you get? I may have to get one if it's worth it.

I went there last week and asked if I have a K-Bank platinum card do I get a discount and she said I can get a ticket for free. I said there are 5 people in my group and she said no problem--Got 5 tickets NO CHARGE

Free movies with a K-bank platinum card? Well that's interesting. What other benefits do you get? I may have to get one if it's worth it.

Well here's the info if anyone's interested:

http://www.kasikornbank.com/EN/Personal/Credit/Pages/Visa.aspx

This doesn't mention anything about ticket promotions

This doesn't mention anything about ticket promotions

Also requires a work permit based on the information given. Kind of leaves the retirees out.

Also requires a work permit based on the information given. Kind of leaves the retirees out.

the bank shouldnt care as long as you bring the amount in every month.

going by to talk with them today or tomorrow and see what the story is. ill report back.

I went to a weekday matinee showing of "Gravity" in 3D in Seattle two weeks ago. The ticket cost $14! There were about six other people in the theater. The previous poster was correct about the darkness of current 3D. I had seen the non-3D version of Gravity on my computer earlier and it was much brighter and more crisp.

Sandra Bullock allegedly received $70 MILLION for her work in this film. Put it this way...she's no Meryl Streep.

Sorry to go off topic. Thought a little price comparison might be in order here.