Happy Birthday Yingluck

mickjn

Why would you wish someone happy birthday when they do not care about happiness of many people in Thailand?

Do you care about the happiness of everyone in Thailand.I would still wish you a Happy Birthday

Why would you wish someone happy birthday when they do not care about happiness of many people in Thailand?

Do you care about the happiness of everyone in Thailand.I would still wish you a Happy Birthday

i always try to make people happy who i meet .If someone does not care about their people why should you be happy for them

i always try to make people happy who i meet .If someone does not care about their people why should you be happy for them

I think you maybe right Kevvy I am going to change and be on your team

post-22934-0-14270900-1371867540_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sorry I cannot continue on.Lady Pla saw the photo,said,Mick,no good.I said why,she said no good and slapped me,I didnt mean to I gave her a backhander,just a reflex.Baby Eye is running around,I think he is going to have a seizure,I always thought the poor little bugger was a bit off.She has rang Mama,Papa and one brother,all coppers and they are on their way,I am out of here.Goodbye Maha Sarakham,mate in coming to drive me to airport.BKK,5000 baht,Goodbye,Chok Dee to all