Getting ready to jump

swissie

Sometimes Farangs jump from high-rise-buildings. I am not there yet, but I am considering jumping out of my basement window in the near future. ..... and why?

Have been living in the "sticks" for almost 2 years now. Wouldn't mind some occasional female companionship, strictly on a "short-time"-basis. = NO GO !

Have been introduced to about 2 dozen's of ladies in the meantime (overweight,underweight,underage,overage,stupid,intelligent = you name it! They have all one thing in common: They want to be my "Mia-Noi". But this is exactly what I don't want !!!

For "short-term-entertainment" at the local karaoke-bar, the going rate is Bht 2500 and no less. If 300 Bht is the minimum-wage, this equals about 7 days of work. To compare: If 7 days work would have to be payed for this service in Switzerland (for example), it would amount to about 1100 CHF (= 33'000 Bht). !!!!!!!!! Would there be any takers? Hardly.

Conclusion: Short-term-entertainment in rural-Thailand is EXTREMELY expensive. At this price it's basically non-existent.

So, the next time a Television-crew from Europe, doing a documentary on Thailand (portraying Sodom and Gomorrah), should visit my neck of the woods. Around here, they will find very little, that resembles "Sodom and Gomorrah".

Cheers.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

CLOSED