Work Truck (Standard Cab)

mikebike

Hi All!

I am looking to rent a work truck (standard cab, tie-down hooks) from about June 30 to July 07 to haul some household goods from Phuket to Khanom (Nakhon Si Thammarat Province). Cheap would be my price range! LOL!

Anybody know of anything out there? PM me if you have something privately. Something like the pic, thanks.

post-30101-0-98652100-1371805640_thumb.j

Seriously, no one has a company truck not being used for a week? No one has a Thai friend who wants to make a monthly payment in a week?

I think most people reading this forum use their trucks daily.

Don’t you have a Thai friend who wants to make monthly payment in a week?

Seriously, no one has a company truck not being used for a week? No one has a Thai friend who wants to make a monthly payment in a week?

I think most people reading this forum use their trucks daily.

Don’t you have a Thai friend who wants to make monthly payment in a week?

So your advise would be not to take advantage of the wider community and see what's out there... I have options but I'm looking for the perfect match before I decide.

I think 'cheap would be my price range' put folks off. Just saying (I don't have a truck}

I see what you mean, I was being flippant... How's, 'Going rate works for me'!! The 'cheap would be in my price range' was meant to say any old bashed up work truck would be fine!

Edited by mikebike