Where do you want to die?

Cheapcharly

I've never given this much thought and always said I didn't really care as I won't be here to see anyway, BUT I've recently become fearful of how I DONT want to die....after seeing numerous photos and videos of people on Facebook or the news here who have died in motor accidents I am terrified of dieing like them... My body strewn on the floor, uncovered, whilst about 50 random People stand over me taking photos and videos. This thought terrifies me. I would much prefer to die at home on my own or surrounded people who actually cared about me...not as a side show for entertainment on the side of the road.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came to Thailand/Asia to die.

I'm not overly religious, but i do believe i end up in Hell if i die freezing,

at least that is my definitive definition of Hell.

and yes, i want burned body too.

Edited by poanoi

Hopefully painlessly in my sleep. Not afraid of going that way just not yet! Would like to be burned. Just dont want a big do. Waste of money. Do not want my children in the UK to come as its a waste of money and lets face it I will be dead. Scattered my ashes anywhere.

if you have to die tomorrow, where you want to die and what we do with your body?

What possible difference would that make to me or anyone else post "bucket kicking"?

It may matter to others ... so maybe you should change the question to "Where would your friends and family want you to cark it?"

The only thing I want is to die happy. I don't care about when and the location. I've seen too many people apologize to everybody because they had a life of misery. You know, I've met a man one day at the hospital. I never taught this man could have changed my entire life. He had a cancer and was about to die. With his family, he was in the hospital room, smiling and happy. I asked him: how can you be so happy even knowing you are going to die? He answered: you know, I had a very good life. I've been happy, travelling all around the world, a good job, a good wife and good kids. I had an happy life so I am ready to go. Well, this is how I think now. Make my life happy so I can rest in peace.

I don't think we have much choice on exactly where we will die, unless we have a hand in our own demise.

What to do with the body? I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand. Start the engine, set it alight and point it at the sunset.

LOL! I liked that idea! start building right away....!

Die in Thailand.

Have a Buddhist funeral for the sake of my Thai partner.

Half my ashes get buried in my partner's village.

The other half get sent back to UK for burial in my home town.

Simple. Just got to die now.

Die in Thailand.

If it was a normal burial, which half of the corpse would stay in Thailand? w00t.gif

Die in Thailand.

If it was a normal burial, which half of the corpse would stay in Thailand? w00t.gif

Well why? its obviously the dick will stay here

I don't think we have much choice on exactly where we will die, unless we have a hand in our own demise.

What to do with the body? I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand. Start the engine, set it alight and point it at the sunset.

The Vikings had engines? wink.png

Remember they drank a lot of mead and ate tons of whole grain bread - light the methane burner and stand back, well back!!!!!!!!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I expect and hope to die – many year from now – in Thailand. In my will I ask for cremation and the arrangements, like a Buddhist cereomy in a Temple, can be decided by my Thai family – girlfriend, perhabs wife at that time, and our daughter.

Vikings didn't have enginessmile.png

Only thing concern me is getting Money from Canada to Thai wife.

Not hard to arrange, bit of time and effort is all - and of course a little money. Lots of very lazy and selfish guys don't ever get around to it, and the back-home family members shut out the Thai family quick-smart believe me.