I bumped in to this tonight amazing thailand

yankee99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it for sale?

I am po folk. Knowing it was out of my price range i didnt ask. I assume evrything is for sale at the right price. The market is friday nights in chonburi. It may be there every friday for all i know.

• Like 1

was it for sale?

I am po folk. Knowing it was out of my price range i didnt ask. I assume evrything is for sale at the right price. The market is friday nights in chonburi. It may be there every friday for all i know.

I would like to see that bike. I know I would have asked who the owner was and tried to buy it. I may have to make a run over there and see if it is around in July when I get back. Thanks for posting the photos.

For anyone interested here are the coordinates for the market 13°20'23.57"N & 100°56'58.19"E the market is friday evenings. I do not know if the bike is owned by a vendor but since it was inside the selling area i assume it is. I dont know if its there every friday or will be there again.

If i had the money i would love to own it (its like owning a part of history)I would restore her and put it in my livingroom.

maybe its a american thing?

No, its a classic bike thing! If I found it I would be looking for the owner with a cheque in my hand! Even though it doesn't have a tax disk or number plate.

And I'd like one of these as well.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture3.jpg

And because there are only about 5 in existance, one of these.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture9.jpg

I had a Black Shadow long, long time ago, an awesome bike and great to ride.

• Like 1

You just never know what you will find at the market. Just wish i had a camera intead of my phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very curious regarding the price. Can anyone help in the near future and post on here please. Have cheque ready.

You all can't be serious, what a heap of cr@p.

One man's crap is another man's gold.

This machine is easily worth $5,000 in the U.S., and $10,000 in Thailand.

Once restored to showroom condition it would easily be worth $30,000 in the U.S. and at least

double that (maybe 2 million baht) in Thailand.

If this bike could be bought here for 200,000 - 300,000 baht it would be a lucrative investment.

Call it crap if you like, even ignorantly, but someone could make a ton of money on this. Or just

the enjoyment of restoring it, showing it at motorcycle shows and keeping as an investment.

• Like 2

When I was a kid growing up in the 50s the local shop had a 4 square Ariel, I was only about 9 or 10 but I will never forget that bike.

OK---So this one's an INDIAN --------- Much more unforgettable---------- I seen "The Fastest Indian" three times and that's unforgettable too !!!!!

Thanks a heap for Photos 99 ----- wish I had been with you !!

Edited by biplanebluey