Looking for good beef in nontaburi

WilliamCave

A few years ago I was with some Aussie friends and they were getting some really good beef and have lost contact with them.

Was wondering were in nontaburi that i can get good quality beef from Australia because there beef is similar to Canadian triple A

I have my barbecue and like a good steak , and I like to make a good hamburger but hamburger at the local stores is not up to par for me

Thanks

home fresh in the malls sell the australia beef about 1,000bht.a kilo,i always get good beef steak from tops which are in robinsons or there is western meats in bangkok both sell sirlion and rib eye around 400bht.a kilo.

I've had good luck with the frozen Aussie lamb from Mackro, but the last time that I bought beef, it must have come from a steer that walked from Perth to Sydney before it was slaughtered. Thoroughly disgusting!

I've had good luck with the frozen Aussie lamb from Mackro, but the last time that I bought beef, it must have come from a steer that walked from Perth to Sydney before it was slaughtered. Thoroughly disgusting!

it must have been what dazk saw for 320bht a kilo i have never seen aus steak that price at makro.the last lot i bought at makro around 300bht.a kilo i dont expect much for that but it grilled well,had a nice bit of fat and you could eat it,[nida beef]pink and white label and proper sirlion,6 good sized steaks 418bht.

it must have been what dazk saw for 320bht a kilo i have never seen aus steak that price at makro.the last lot i bought at makro around 300bht.a kilo i dont expect much for that but it grilled well,had a nice bit of fat and you could eat it,[nida beef]pink and white label and proper sirlion,6 good sized steaks 418bht.

the rib eye we have been buying at 320b is lovely meat nice dark meat, yellow fat we buy 2-3 kilo pieces but i see now they have small packs of cut steaks

the rib eye we have been buying at 320b is lovely meat nice dark meat, yellow fat we buy 2-3 kilo pieces but i see now they have small packs of cut steaks

since i have been buying my steak at makro i have not had a bad lot,as it was cheap i have been cooking it in the oven but then i marinated some overnight in [adrian richardsons] recipe then done it on my fast grill and it was great.

we did try another product from makro was beef steaks name something like pra-krob reared on a farm in ratchaburi not bad good size steaks[150-200grms each] but lacking fat at around 400bht.kilo.if you are like me [love my meat] then have a butchers at the asian food channel,thurs night 8.30 the secret meat business i have had some great recipe's off this show.

if you cant get it google adrian richardson and all his recipe's are there.good eating meatboy.