Full Flash for Lunatics at 117 degrees here now for 6 hrs in C Rai

RubbaJohnny

Yes the moon at its aoge again so appears larger as closer.

In Bangkok it rose in the east a while back will set in early hours.

This was why Birmingham's Lunar Society met on full moon so the monks lear jets needed less solar powers I believ.

Tales that international monkk smugglers posing as pill pushers is too subtle a ruse for my simple minds.

Full predictions here

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=28&month=6&year=2013&obj=moon&afl=-12&day=1

Sincere Apogees the moon is nearing perigee seems I am unble to edit spilling imperfections.

The thelemic pulse has little to do with the Solstice.<your argument is a man of straw and ad hombomninable tho honorable parry.

Sincere Apogees the moon is nearing perigee seems I am unble to edit spilling imperfections.

The thelemic pulse has little to do with the Solstice.<your argument is a man of straw and ad hombomninable tho honorable parry.

Keep taking the tablets!

• Like 1

Seal off Haad Rin beach with soldiers and navy skiffs and drugs test 8,000 people all at once knowing 99.99% of them will come up positive, commandeer all the local ferry boats and inter everyone in purpose-built camps because they don't have room in the regular jails and then book everyone court dates.

Economy of the region goes into a total tailspin, including of course the local BiB organized and approved drug dealing operations.

Crikey they've got enough challenges just picking up the pieces after the party every month, processing head cases for the mental wards, burning the bodies of OD victims etc.

But a funny mental picture, anyway.