curiosity on ads

hellodolly

There is a lot of Ads on Thai Visa about Biovea supplements.

Has any one tried any of them.

I am a little concerned as I see they ship them free with UPS.

Was wondering if UPS is like Fed X and sends them to customs

Also the quality of the product.

I used them when I lived in Japan. Quality products quickly delivered each time I ordered. But... here in Thailand EVERYTHING that goes via UPS or Fed-Ex will get import duties attached to it. As well as probably having a storage charge (if the order arrives on a Friday night 'cuz UPS won't deliver on Saturday or Sunday,) and an insurance fee because if they are storing the shipment they have to protect it. In Thailand I try never to use any service that insists upon using UPS if I can avoid it.

I used them when I lived in Japan. Quality products quickly delivered each time I ordered. But... here in Thailand EVERYTHING that goes via UPS or Fed-Ex will get import duties attached to it. As well as probably having a storage charge (if the order arrives on a Friday night 'cuz UPS won't deliver on Saturday or Sunday,) and an insurance fee because if they are storing the shipment they have to protect it. In Thailand I try never to use any service that insists upon using UPS if I can avoid it.

Who do you suggest using?

I've only shipped a few things back and forth and foolishly used Fed-Ex a few years back. I got hammered on extra costs and taxes, and just like you said they even charged me for storing it. Then they made me send them a copy of my passport to get it, and I had to send it 3 times because they said they couldn't read the first two. Pain in the ass. So I have not shipped anything in again.

Edited by PoodMaiDai

If you can find it in the USA & get it sent USPS Priority you will probably not pay any customs charges

Same if you order from the UK & use royal mail

I have used USPS & never been hit & I know others have used Royal Mail & never had a charge

Edited by mania

If you can find it in the USA & get it sent USPS Priority you will probably not pay any customs charges

Same if you order from the UK & use royal mail

I have used USPS & never been hit & I know others have used Royal Mail & never had a charge

Here's the problem

callout-freeship.gif

I saw no other place where I Saw no other placed where I could leave different shipping instructions.

Will look around in the States or Canada.