Help! Need Blood A or O negative in Samui!

Guys! Our friend Steven James needs your help, exactly donor blood A or O negative. Stevrn is in Koh Samui Hospital 61 Moo 1 Angton Koh Samui. Here is his wife phone number Helen 0828198377. We will assist you to get to the hospital and back home. About pickup pls call 0828181030 Kamilla. He needs donor blood TODAY. Thank you.
For Admins. If this is the wrong section of your site to post this, pls transfer it to the right one. Thank you!

moved to Samui

Neither phone number is working.

We have at least one O neg potential doner not far away.

Well, I'll get her down there and see if we can help.

Both numbers are working fine.

moved to Samui

Neither phone number is working.

We have at least one O neg potential doner not far away.

Well, I'll get her down there and see if we can help.

We connected with Helen face ti face, but never by phone multiple times.

She did bring us into ICU briefly to tell Steve we had come to donate blood.

I think it was shut off in ICU. it was too late for the too narrow

window of the blood tech of course, that person had gone home

before the TVF post occured.

We are on call for tomorrow if they think they will run out.

If you go, go mid morning till before lunch or before 3pm.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

Nathon Hospital has a list of potential blood donors together with their blood groups and contact phone numbers supplied by the Rotary Club of Koh Samui.

The list is confidential but has been given to all hospitals on the island.

Please pm me if you need more donors and we can supply the list to the hospital again immediately.

Hi

I am A Neg

Can I help

If you are on Samui, then please donate at Nathon hospital.

I have two friends here that are A- and they donate regularly, but are abroad right now.

Since you are A-, you'll might get the favour returned one day.

• Like 1

Thanks so much fo all! we got enough blood tooday! probably we'll need some toomorrow. so pls send your contaks to any numbers we call to you if neсessary!

Maybe adding an email address might help so people can leave their contact numbers so u can call people back if have problem with the phone

Or a face book

I just had replies from the two telephone numbers given at the beginning of this thread: "No more blood required".

Good to know, we were on call with them,

But Helen never called, so Steve is doing better, I guess.

I have thought we were registered with the Rotary list but never get calls.

I just had replies from the two telephone numbers given at the beginning of this thread: "No more blood required".

If you registered (which you likely did) at either of our registration days then you are on our list. (PM to confirm with your names if you wish).

It is not the responsibility of the Rotary Club to co-ordinate the need for blood between patient and donor.

Each of the five hospitals on the island have been hand delivered CD's and sent by email containing the Blood Donor Database, the last delivery was made in 2012.

Maybe it is time to consider re-distribution of the lists and possibly arrange another day where we can update and add new potential donors. we will look into this.

Unfortunately this is not the first time a request for blood has been made to TV, the hospitals on Samui do not seem able to co-ordinate within their own departments.

A copy of the database is available AT ANY TIME to the relevant authorised hospital staff from us.

The database currently contains 64 names and phone numbers (all resident on Samui apart from a very small number living on Phangan) with a wide variety of blood groups including the ones requested at the top of this thread.

Edited by yorkie100

You know Yorkie, a bit hard at times, due do the transient foreign population on the island. But I do take my hat off for you & your efforts..

Edited by Rooo
  • Like 2

If you registered (which you likely did) at either of our registration days then you are on our list. (PM to confirm with your names if you wish).

It is not the responsibility of the Rotary Club to co-ordinate the need for blood between patient and donor.

Each of the five hospitals on the island have been hand delivered CD's and sent by email containing the Blood Donor Database, the last delivery was made in 2012.

Maybe it is time to consider re-distribution of the lists and possibly arrange another day where we can update and add new potential donors. we will look into this.

Unfortunately this is not the first time a request for blood has been made to TV, the hospitals on Samui do not seem able to co-ordinate within their own departments.

A copy of the database is available AT ANY TIME to the relevant authorised hospital staff from us.

The database currently contains 64 names and phone numbers (all resident on Samui apart from a very small number living on Phangan) with a wide variety of blood groups including the ones requested at the top of this thread.

i would like to give blood i donnt know what blood group i am ? probably the sae group as all the bad spellers lol

Folks I just got a call from Helen they need the blood now.

and my wife is heading down there now.

So this is the time to go, now, and well before 3pm.

Just go and donate blood even if you don't know your type they will tell you.

Guys! We need blood again! Our friend Steven James needs your help, exactly donor blood AB or O negative. Steven is in Koh Samui Hospital 61 Moo 1 Angton Koh Samui. Here is his wife phone number Helen 0828198377. We will assist you to get to the hospital and back home. If you can help contact with as. You can donate blood tooday before 4 pm or toomorrow same time.Thank you.

Guys! We need blood again! Our friend Steven James needs your help, exactly donor blood AB or O negative.

Is it AB neg or A neg as in the first post.

AB neg is the rarest blood-type there is.

I'm AB pos.