Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

swiss-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Tuesday Night Pattaya Police Officers arrested a 62 year old Swiss man on the strength of an arrest warrant detailing allegations of lewd acts he is alleged to have committed with 12 year old boys.

Mr. Gaston Murer aged 62 was arrested in front of a Motorbike Rental Shop on 3rd Road in South Pattaya just before 10pm on Tuesday based on arrest warrant number 435/2556 dated 25th June 2013.

The warrant details allegations of Mr. Murer conducting lewd acts with 12 year old boys on two separate occasions in November and December 2012. A Ladyboy named as Khun Lachan is suspected of providing Mr. Murer with the boys for a fee of 400 Baht per boy.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/92802/pattaya-police-arrest-swiss-man-accused-lewd-acts-12-year-boys/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-26

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel sad for the boys concerned. They will 99% end up becoming gay men.

Rot. " Convention wisdom says sexual abuse turns boys gay, although there's no persuasive evidence that premature sexual activity fundamentally changes sexual orientation." (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psychoanalysis-30/201101/talking-about-sexually-abused-boys-and-the-men-they-become)

• Like 2

As a young boy I first had sex with a woman when I was 12 years old and was terrified I would grow up as a lesbian! does that make any sence to you?

my god, really, what happened ? are you a lesbian now

• Like 2

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

And besides, farangs are always assumed innocent whether or not proven guilty, whereas the police and any Thais who find themselves near the scene of the crime are automatically assumed to be corrupt, guilty (of something) and innately incapable of being essentially moral or having any interest in justice for the victims.

• Like 1

Is that right? That's why so many Thais are gay, they have all been molested when they where young blink.png

although you taking the pee you might be onto something?

Thailand is defenitely not a pedophile destination anymore like Cambodia and Vietnam are, but here and there (in Pattaya, at some temples) there's is still young boy prostitution, as you can see in this documentary, a very sad story.

I've seen this vid before, very sad, but I also heard that it was faked.

What is happening to this world? Posted Image

The entire male population of the planet is being feminized to make them more docile, like cattle.

http://www.endalldisease.com/20-ways-is-feminizing/

The rapid growth in the number of gays worldwide over the last 20 years is staggering. It is an environmental dilemma which we are doing to ourselves through chemicals.

I don't buy the "you are born that way" mantra which is so popular in the community.

No JT, I am not taking a shot at you.

i think your tin foil hat is wrapped a wee too tight!
  • Like 1