Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A Ladyboy named as Khun Lachan is suspected of providing Mr. Murer with the boys for a fee of 400 Baht per boy." So where the heck is the photo of him/her? What is the number on the arrest warrant for this trash person? And would that it were true that the population of gays worldwide was increasing. Can you cite the Fox report on this? There are far too many people on the planet already! At least they aren't adding to the ant hill.

• Like 2

What is happening to this world? Posted Image

The entire male population of the planet is being feminized to make them more docile, like cattle. 

http://www.endalldisease.com/20-ways-is-feminizing/

The rapid growth in the number of gays worldwide over the last 20 years is staggering. It is an environmental dilemma which we are doing to ourselves through chemicals. 

I don't buy the "you are born that way" mantra which is so popular in the community. 

No JT, I am not taking a shot at you. 

if your not born that way, than at what point did you decide your straight?
  • Like 2

Feel sad for the boys concerned. They will 99% end up becoming gay men.

i'm no expert but i don't think you become gay because someone did a 'lewd act' with you. you are either born gay or you are not.

I doubt anyone is born gay or straight or humping animals, more like environment

So many disgusting people as him living in Sin City !

Thai with latin characters. Thai and orthograph make two !

I think it better "Maurer" than "Murer" as last name !

ALLEGEDLY!!! sheesh what is it with YOU folk.

I once was involved in a sexual assault case in the UK, the whole thing was a fabrication from an employee who was pi**ed off with his boss for being a lazy worker and didnt like being told to go.

Edited by kannot
  • Like 1

Did you get your information from Sarah Palin? Or was it just Fox News. Your opinion is based on nothing other that your own ignorance!

No he got it from CNN and CNBC. I'm certain.

What has children male or female selling themselves or being forced into prostitution have to do with being gay or turning gay?

More likely is that these children will suffer from terrible psychological traumas as they reach adulthood.

If found guilty than this man is a child rapist and should be considered as such. Too many of this scum now entering Thailand, time for a tightening up of the visa regulations.

That's quite a generalization. I believe there is plenty of scum here already such as Thai and foreigner without including incoming scum.

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

What are you talking about the police must have had strong evidence to get an arrest warrant for gods sake, dirty bastard. It happens a lot that is why a lot of these guys come here because they know for a few bart they can do what they cannot in their own country.

What is happening to this world? whistling.gif

The entire male population of the planet is being feminized to make them more docile, like cattle.

http://www.endalldisease.com/20-ways-is-feminizing/

The rapid growth in the number of gays worldwide over the last 20 years is staggering. It is an environmental dilemma which we are doing to ourselves through chemicals.

I don't buy the "you are born that way" mantra which is so popular in the community.

No JT, I am not taking a shot at you.

100% agree

i believe only a gay person could tell us if your born that way,,and as everyone here is super straight and macho,,i guesss we will never know,,,just like (hes got the life of riley,,who was riley),,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,,,,,,not guilty yet,,,give him a chance to defend himself first,,,,,

How many times does this type of crime actually reach the newspaper? I am guessing that there must be plenty of these traffickers walking the street and selling kids. I bet many of these people would just as well turn in a customer to the police and get their kickback as sell the kid for 400 baht. It would come as no surprise that these traffickers have some kind of protection. I hate to see this stuff happen, but even worse, I hate having friends back home in the States wondering if I am involved in any of this...just because I choose to live in Thailand. Pattaya always wins the prize as being among the top lewdest cities it the world! Have fun, but please keep away from these kids!

• Like 2

6 and 7 months ago.... wonder what evidence they have????

What was the evidence on the Tasmanian Int. School teacher who was imprisoned, extorted and had his name and alleged, yet completely non-existent sex crime plastered all over the media, in Phuket around 2010 again?

What has children male or female selling themselves or being forced into prostitution have to do with being gay or turning gay?

More likely is that these children will suffer from terrible psychological traumas as they reach adulthood.

If found guilty than this man is a child rapist and should be considered as such. Too many of this scum now entering Thailand, time for a tightening up of the visa regulations.

Too many entering now? A lot of them only live here because of that. You'd really like to "tighten up" the visa regulations?

Like a questionnaire on a visa application asking:

"Do you prefer sex with underage boys/girls/ third genders?"

I'd reckon that people who see guys like that man ( if guilty) with young boys contact people who're doing something to/against them.

There're certainly people out there who might believe having sex with an underage boy or girl is the norm here. Met a guy in Ubon who thought all Thai females were prostitutes, grabbed the first waitress's tits and got beaten up..He used to live in Pattaya.

What a strange world we're living in. And you'd change the visa regulations.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

What are you talking about the police must have had strong evidence to get an arrest warrant for gods sake, dirty bastard. It happens a lot that is why a lot of these guys come here because they know for a few bart they can do what they cannot in their own country.

You have much to learn about things in Thailand grasshopper!