Life term for US woman who cut off ex-husband's penis

webfact

Life term for US woman who cut off ex-husband's penis

A California woman convicted of amputating her ex-husband's penis and throwing it in a kitchen waste disposal has been sentenced to life in prison.

Catherine Kieu, 50, may seek parole after seven years. Her lawyers said she had mental health issues caused by abuse as a child and by her ex-husband.

But the victim said he lost part of his life and identity after the attack.

Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23108432

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2013-06-29

• Like 1

Oh, in the disposal even. At least Bobbit got his sewed back on. This is so wrong. Shit, come to think of it, my wife said she would cut mine off if I f'ed around on her while she is in Russia for 45 days. I thought she was kidding, but this gives me pause.

• Like 1

Kieu attacked her former spouse with a knife in July 2011

... And when convictions come down for Vlad the Impaler, we can look forward to postings of his crimes also. The take-away - keep the sheeple entertained.

Seem to remember reading somewhere that Thailand has the biggest (wait for it...) number of "dick clips" than any other country and consequently the hospitals are more adapt in their expertise to the re-connecting process.

Also... or so I am led to believe in order not to reflect badly on the country the government will pay for the said reconnections but on condition that the numbers are kept quiet...hushed...so officially it never happens...something worth holding on to...

This is probably the most heinous crime, short of murder, that a person can do. It's sexual mutilation, causing severe injury and possibly death. Not to mention all the psychological issues that come along with losing your best friend. I see this as a hate crime against males. There are other, legal ways to deal with spouse abuse, or unfaithfulness. I hope she never gets out of jail. Sick to death of girls thinking the best way to deal with a man is to chop off pieces of his body, especially the best parts.

• Like 2

Oh, that has got to hurt in so very many ways.

He is now a dickless prick.

I guess he won't be coming to Thailand now. No reason to.

Didn't you come for the temples, food and beaches like the rest of us?

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

was just looking at the picture of the Thai girl commercial. she looks about 12. what's that about?

I just looked at it after your comment and they all look 'very adult' to me..... Maybe you are just seeing 'what you want to see', lol..................

• Like 1

Life sentence but out in 7 years? Oh my, but our language and/ or judicial system is so confused !

And while it is human to laugh at tragedy - especially when it is others' tragedy - I can't joke about this. The poor bloke - I can't begin to imagine what his life will be like.

It says she will be "up for parole" in 7 years, that does not even remotely suggest that she will be granted parole. Only that she will get a parole hearing. She will have to prove that she has changed in prison and is no longer a threat to others. Change is often a very difficult thing to prove.

Life sentence but out in 7 years? Oh my, but our language and/ or judicial system is so confused !

And while it is human to laugh at tragedy - especially when it is others' tragedy - I can't joke about this. The poor bloke - I can't begin to imagine what his life will be like.

It says she will be "up for parole" in 7 years, that does not even remotely suggest that she will be granted parole. Only that she will get a parole hearing. She will have to prove that she has changed in prison and is no longer a threat to others. Change is often a very difficult thing to prove.

As long as she doesn't cut off anyone's penis whilst in the women's prison, it shouldn't be hard to convince a judge that she's a changed person after 7 years. wink.png

• Like 1