Farang On Big Brother

English Noodles

I dont watch bigbrother but a friend of mine told me last night about a farang in the house so i had a little look. The farang does not know a word of Thai and it seems the Thai contestants know very little English. It all makes for very strange viewing.

Has anyone else seen this? :o

A guy. From Sweden, I think.

Apparently they did a sort of exchange...one of the Thai guys went to stay in Sweden's Big Brother house and one of the Swedish guys came to stay in the Thai Big Brother house.

I watch the show as a way to work on my Thai language listening and comprehension.

yeh he is from Sweden and making some of the contestants feel uncomfortable talking abot sex, girls with big boobs, how he had sex on BB sweden etc. Flirting with the girls.

Haha thats good entertainment - that could be a good laff on the other big brothers - fish out of the water ploy. Watching a train wreck..... :o

Edited by britmaveric

that could be a good laff on the other big brothers - fish out of the water ploy. Watching a train wreck..... :D

I think they've already done swap's on the UK one. Cameron did a swap with a South African BB contestant. I think Anouska went to Oz too.

The farang does not know a word of Thai

+

Thai contestants know very little English

+

Flirting with the girls

=

:o:D:D

cringetastic!!!

:D

Edited by game4shame