Minister Chalerm somewhat disheartened by lessening of role

webfact

I see that after checking in at his new job he has now shot through to HK with some other MP's and ministers to see the big boss who has nothing to do with running things as Yingluck is firmly in control from Turkey or somewhere.

• Like 2

I play a lot of chess, just about everyday. When I make foolish moves and have to re-position my pawns to brace for a possible check knowing that my foolishness has caught up with me it is then I know that check mate is near.

He's disheartened? And here's me hoping he'll be totally pi$$ed off and do something even Yingluck, or whoever runs this madhouse, can't put up with and cracks the whip and relegates him to being Mayor of Nakhon Nowhere.

General Prayuth also expressed his belief that the prime minister's taking the reins at the Defense Ministry would benefit the tackling of the southern insurgency, as military decisions can be made swiftly and immediately implemented.

...because usually they are not.

Can not for the life of me understand why with Yingluck in this position that it should make any difference. She has little or nothing to offer and zero military experience and further more she is hardly ever present to make decisions. I think Gen Prayuth is guilding the lilly.. Military decisions in the south have been pathetic ,absymal and ineffective for the past 10 years at least. He is simply kissing ass in order to get her blessing to run interference for his dodgy decisions and or inertia. Here is a man with literaly hundreds of armoured personell carriers at his disposal and all he does is send them out in jeeps ,pick up's, motorcycles and lorry's to get blown to hell. Not much of a tactician.

Not half as disheartened as the Ministry of Labour I would imagine.

Still at least it will only be for 6 or 7 months until the next lot of specially chosen, experienced and capable people are brought in.

Edited by kimamey

Still at least it will only be for 6 or 7 months until the next lot of specially chosen, experienced and capable people are brought in.

Are you saying no more suitable people will be brought in?

• Like 1

Does this mean as the holder of a lower position, and fighting his way through a disheartened attitude, that we will no longer be the recipients of his wacky press announcements ?? Wow not sure if I am happy or sad........

Is he really in HK as one poster said ?? Too funny for words if true...

" Boss, I don't like my new position. Can you please talk to your sister

and get this mess sorted out..."

Sorry I forgot to include suitable.

just waiting for some ridiculous proclamation from him now.

Newspaper report today has him warning Yingluck to ' watch her back " not from him of course then he goes on to explain how he will make the Labour Ministry something special because HE is there.

It's getting to the point where he better watch his back because of his mouth.

• Like 1

The story I got was Yingluck wanted to give him the job in cabinet he was suited for.

But she was to soft hearted to fire the janitor.

I thought it was the men's room attendant. Hot towel sir.

I think his son already has that role as Mr Happy Toilet?

LOL!

Well he is still 'Pink Rolls Royce Parking Attendant'.

Edited by animatic

You can put them in a suit, but it doesn't make them capable.

• Like 1

It makes a big difference between suitable and capable. We have had three rounds of doubtful capable and look at the mess we are in. So she is switching tactics suitable to do what is the big question. We have established Chalerm's suitability now on to the rest of the menagerie.