How hard is it for a Thai to get a Paypal account to sell with a SCB debit card ?

If it's a successful business... a medium or long term goal should be to get your own merchant account. If your credit is good, you might have an easier time doing this back home.... once you're set up you can process orders (cards) from anywhere. Takes the Paypal 'freeze' roulette out of the equation.

If it's a successful business... a medium or long term goal should be to get your own merchant account. If your credit is good, you might have an easier time doing this back home.... once you're set up you can process orders (cards) from anywhere. Takes the Paypal 'freeze' roulette out of the equation.

I agree , BUT its her business , well I hope it is anyway :) its in her name with her bank info ,

I just want to get it rolling so after it gets going she can put on things she thinks will sell , right now its all my stuff because I know that market.

and with only 10 items a month we need to put stuff on that will sell , once we are allowed to have 100-200 items we can take more chances,

its OK that it starts slow , that gives time for her to learn ,

and really if she can make 10,000 baht after fees a month that is a big plus for her and her family,

but thanks for your input , I am here to learn :)

Hahahaha, so realistic !

You are talking to someone who just discover Internet and you talk about merchant account that even experienced sellers have problems to get because a registered company is needed to get one...

And first she would need to have her own website but the road is still so long !!!

Off probation , ankle bracelet removed by PayPal :)

60 days since sign up , Paypal has removed the ropes and chains and now there is no 21 day wait !

still stuck at 10 items on Ebay , but we will see if they increase that next month since it will also be after 60 days ,

Anyone try ETSY ? how do you get paid on it ? is there any action on your listings ?

Thanks everyone......

• 2 weeks later...

still stuck at 10 items on Ebay , but we will see if they increase that next month since it will also be after 60 days ,

new month ( 3rd month) and still stuck with only 10 listings for the month !

what happens when you "Request higher selling limits" . what information will they ask for ?

I want to be ready with whatever they want :)

thanks for your help

• 2 months later...

and 2 months later still stuck at 10 ebay listings / sales a month $500 limit

same question as last time

what happens when you "Request higher selling limits" . what information will they ask for ?

I want to be ready with whatever they want xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.TZt5dYe8BC.webp

thanks for your help