Audio clip leaves Thai govt with a lot of explaining to do

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of confidence in Thailand, because I am teaching its' future leaders.

God help us all.

Even if he/she/it did exist, I doubt they would even notice or care.

Are you basing this on the posters history?

I have a lot of confidence in Thailand, because I am teaching its' future leaders.

God help us all.

Even if he/she/it did exist, I doubt they would even notice or care.

Are you basing this on the posters history?

C'mon now, look at his avatar !!!!!!

Fake or Real??? There is audio technology known as "Voice Printing". If they claim it is fake why not get it tested.

Whilst I agree with independent verification, who the hell could they find that woud be above being bribed to give an answer to the question. Is it fake or not ?

Who the hell would decide that the verifier is not a somehow interested party in this debacle?????

As usual over here it will become next weeks fish and chip paer wrapping ( English coloquialism for last weeks headline news )

Fake or Real??? There is audio technology known as "Voice Printing". If they claim it is fake why not get it tested.

Because if they did; It would be the intelligent, "right" thing to do, and it would prove that the tape is real.

This government does not want to do the right thing. This government is afraid of the truth because they are basically dishonest. But you knew that, right? .