Phuket: Mother arrested for selling 14-year-old daughter for sex

webfact

When renting they can be a nightmare so I do not understand why anyone would buy one ?

If this is your attempt at humour?

I can't find anything remotely funny in a mother selling her 14 year old daughter for sex.

Neither can I. It sounds like "Spoonman" could be a "Rock Spider" which is the term I understand is used in Australian Jails for people who violate children. Also understand that the other inmates have some special ways of "dealing" with "Rock Spiders" prior to crushing them.

really now, you are calling me out as to be a rock spider...... would you like to come and say that to my face ?

• Like 1

When renting they can be a nightmare so I do not understand why anyone would buy one ?

If this is your attempt at humour?

I can't find anything remotely funny in a mother selling her 14 year old daughter for sex.

Neither can I. It sounds like "Spoonman" could be a "Rock Spider" which is the term I understand is used in Australian Jails for people who violate children. Also understand that the other inmates have some special ways of "dealing" with "Rock Spiders" prior to crushing them.

really now, you are calling me out as to be a rock spider...... would you like to come and say that to my face ?

I would have to say that by your original post, you left yourself open to it.

• Like 2

There was another article here just in the past week or so about a mother being arrested for forcing her 15 year old daughter into prostitution, supposedly to pay for the mother's drug habit. But then the mother claimed her teenager daughter was hooked on drugs also. So they both were getting sent to rehab by the police, after which the mother supposedly was going to face criminal charges.

I may have some sympathy for the mother if she was selling herself, but to pimp out her underage daughter is the worst form of child abuse ! Mother should be incarcerated and daughter should be found a new nice family to live with...

Unfortunately not quite as easy as that, the damage has already been done both mental and physical................

I, in no way personally condone underage sex , but for crying out loud, all around the world ,very young teenagers are having sex, and many way younger than 14 years and often for payment.

I have a few friends teaching in the north and isaan and they tell me that amount of young school girls having sex in exchange for either ''favours'' or baht in order to buy ipads, motorbikes fashion gear, or just because they can and want to is staggering.

Some really do indulge with mothers turning a blind eye,as they can see the benefit themselves..Sad but very true!

I'm not saying it all makes it right or wrong, just that it does happen and has done for thousands of years..ie underage sex, and prostitution of young people, and often condoned by family as often there is no choice, financially..sad.png

Edited by andreandre
  • Like 1

I, in no way personally condone underage sex , but for crying out loud, all around the world ,very young teenagers are having sex, and many way younger than 14 years and often for payment.

I have a few friends teaching in the north and isaan and they tell me that amount of young school girls having sex in exchange for either ''favours'' or baht in order to buy ipads, motorbikes fashion gear, or just because they can and want to is staggering.

Some really do indulge with mothers turning a blind eye,as they can see the benefit themselves..Sad but very true!

I've been talking with my Thai wife about this case, which is big news in the Thai news media, and she say much the same thing about the social behaviour in many areas of Thailand. Money trumps morality sad.png

Are you talking about renting girls, houses or both?

You are unclear!

Below are photos of girls and a house..please pick one!

If it's a house you want, get a new one, they are much nicer...if it's a girl you want, I recommend you get an older one....at least 20 years or older!

post-147745-0-44283600-1373869227_thumb.

post-147745-0-87168000-1373869678_thumb.

• Like 1