Who is Pattaya's Ultimate Breakfast Athlete

bazmlb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I f you were successful then you certainly wouldn't be an athlete ! smile.png

Defo would not be an athlete but can you imagine the sheer size of the turd one would back out the next morning, I reckon it would be atleast a 3 times snap and flush deal.

Thanks for that vision. I'm gonna give it a try, now that you describe the extras. bah.gif

• Like 1

This a wonderful creative breakfast with 20 pieces of toast. It is worth the 690 Baht. I recommend that all of Pattaya try it. It looks like a winner.

"I recommend that all of Pattaya try it."

Seems like if you got a large number of people pitching up for this deal, arriving at two or three minutes intervals, that keeping track of the time for each of them as well as keeping an eye on what's being surreptitiously shifted into ziplock bags in backpacks would be quite an undertaking.

I wonder if an ambulance will be standing by.

Edited by Suradit69

Did the math based on the post and trying to gauge weight on that plate, knocking on the door of 7000 calories. totals for each food at stated volume in the OP's post:

Bacon: 505

Eggs: 925

Baked Beans: 328

Tomato: 488

Potato: 240

Mushrooms: 146

White toast: 1318

Fried toast: 1410

Sausages: 1250

Orange Juice: 110

Total: 6720 calories (+ over 2000mg of cholesterol)

That's what a large power lifter/ strongman eats in a day when he's loading... For a 1 man mission you're off your head;)

A) no ways it's possible unless you a freak.

B) go to the doc before legitimately attempting this.

I f you were successful then you certainly wouldn't be an athlete ! smile.png

Average sort of breakfast for a surfer, after a hard night out and before getting wet

It would want to be a strong board with all that in you, you would bust a normal board in half after eating all that

There getting very good free marketing off this, very cleaver indeed. I think the bread will fill u up first

There getting very good free marketing off this, very cleaver indeed. I think the bread will fill u up first

Are you developing a stutter?rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Are you developing a stutter?rolleyes.gif

He might be full of bread !!

Can order and then eat with the misses and kid??

They should make you sign off in case you have a heart attack. I hope the staff are up to date with first aid, would be dangerous for an unhealthy guy, it would certainly load up your systen trying to digest that. Take a few aspirin first would be advisable.

Quantity is not a measure of quality. In Pattaya, the fat people, who clearly don't believe in that doctrine, all seem to congregate at those hotels that offer a fixed price buffet breakfast.

When in England I recall occasions when I have asked people whether a particular pub or hotel serves good food. Some will curiously respond along the lines of "It's great you get loads!" People who think this way should be banned from normal eating establishments and be served their food in a bucket !smile.png

• Like 2