BUY/SELL Bitcoins in Thailand

Dear All, I've found this website

https://bitcoin.co.th/en/

a place to buy/sell Bitcoins. Very easy procedure: you transfer THB to a bank a/c at KTB and they fill your Bitcoin wallet in few hours, at the current rate (which is OK compared to international sites that offer the same service). Unfortunately the company address is in Ladprao (I'd like to go and check it out) and the contact details consist of a mobile phone number. It smells of a scam. Has anyone used their services? DDo you know a better alternative inThiland?

Thank you for your attention.

Please read about bit coins more before investing. You do realize that farming coins is incredibly slow and will only get worse this year. And those that have been hoarding suddenly dump them, the market will drop again really quick. I am kicking myself for not getting into them back in 2008 when I first heard of them. However the value now is 1/2 of what they were last year. Yes they are bouncing back up but really risky as an investment since there is no regulations to protect from dumping.

A currency that mimics a commodity is a large risk.

As for your original question. No I haven't used the K bank service, but they have a good reputation and know of others that use them. If you have accounts in your own country though, you might be better off using something that you trust.

If you want to make crypto currency the old fashioned way ("farming") it's not cost effective now compared to the system you need and electric costs. You need to get in from the beginning and make a rig that is energy efficient and focused on this task. You are better off looking at up and coming variants out there.

"Investing" in any type of currency is risky because you don't really have an investment your just hoping people won't sell it off before you do.

Please read about bit coins more before investing. You do realize that farming coins is incredibly slow and will only get worse this year. And those that have been hoarding suddenly dump them, the market will drop again really quick. I am kicking myself for not getting into them back in 2008 when I first heard of them. However the value now is 1/2 of what they were last year. Yes they are bouncing back up but really risky as an investment since there is no regulations to protect from dumping.

A currency that mimics a commodity is a large risk.

As for your original question. No I haven't used the K bank service, but they have a good reputation and know of others that use them. If you have accounts in your own country though, you might be better off using something that you trust.

"A currency that mimics a commodity is a large risk."

Alai?

• 2 weeks later...