Angry Thai Chinese man for me squeezing into the MRT

drronnie

Today I was takng the MRT and as I saw no one squeezing into the full train anymore I tried my luck. However one Thai Chinese man was not too happy so he shouted and banged the door at me. What could I have done if he had tried to touch me?

I think he wouldn't try to touch you if the doors were still opened.. Depending on your size and posture of course.

He started banging the doors after its had closed probably because he though he was safe then. But I dont know what would have happened if the doors had reopened at that moment because I was stunned and furious as well and I do not want to do something which I would regret later.

Count yourself lucky you didn't have balloons with you though, that would have been a real clusterf*@%

Dangerous things, balloons on the MRT. sad.png

Come on blether. Fair play please! rolleyes.gif

Don't challenge someone, who is already challenged!

so a farang is upset because said farang was pushing into an already full MRT car? hmmmm I thought it was always the Chinese who were pushing into cars, elevators, etc...at least that is what I have read on Thai visa?

maybe said Chinese thought you were rude or that you were too pushy and should have waited for the next train?

maybe the thai BTS needs to hire some PUSHERS like in Japan to just shove more and more people into the cars?

OP, next time try removing the following words from your topic title:

"Thai" + "Chinese"

This will achieve 3 things:

1. Topic Title still makes perfect sense

2. Topic still remains pointless

and (bonus for you)

3. You will come off looking like less of a narrow minded racist

Edited by Archie Pelago

Today I was takng the MRT and as I saw no one squeezing into the full train anymore I tried my luck. However one Thai Chinese man was not too happy so he shouted and banged the door at me. What could I have done if he had tried to touch me?

Lift him up over your head and throw him off the train. Then get off the train and stomp on him. Continue until the next train comes, get on it and go about your way.

This is method #34 for all ThaiVisa keyboard commandos, most of whom are former special forces. tongue.png