The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2013

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega Bang Na it is then.

How about those coming from Pattaya? Where do you want to meet?

At the front of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya would be a good spot. There's easy access for those of us riding motorised wheelchairs.

• Like 1

Mega Bang Na it is then.

How about those coming from Pattaya? Where do you want to meet?

At the front of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya would be a good spot. There's easy access for those of us riding motorised wheelchairs.

You mean Harleys? tongue.pngwhistling.gif

Sorry, just joking.

Seriously now....is that a good spot?

Pattaya riders, please let me know your meeting point!

Bangkok riders, is Tesco On Nut, your meeting choice?

Well seeing as you're all going to dress up, may I suggest Bangkok riders meet at Silom Soi 4 and Pattaya riders at Boyztown?

Safe riding, girls!

You sure seem to be Butt hurt about some guys going to dress up for a fun ride. Enjoy your armor on your CBR 200..........thumbsup.gif

So, meeting point for the Pattaya group??

Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya? I've looked at the google streetview and it doesn't look like there's a lot of space. Unless there's a spacious parking lot in there somewhere (can't go in there with street-view)....

Other options maybe?

So, meeting point for the Pattaya group??

Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya? I've looked at the google streetview and it doesn't look like there's a lot of space. Unless there's a spacious parking lot in there somewhere (can't go in there with street-view)....

Other options maybe?

It isn't the biggest area out the front, but it's easy to find! It's passed Pattaya Nua traffic lights....a plus when you have a big group. There are some servos out that way, maybe they wouldn't mind a group of bikes congregating on the forecourt.

Back in Oz I attended several MRA Toy runs. That's my purple blue ST1100 in a 2010 pic.

post-63954-0-34935200-1376441775_thumb.j

It's about organisation. It works best if there is a plan and people to implement it.

Please feel free to copy and share!

attachicon.gifDGR_DLFLyerSMALL.jpg

attachicon.gifDGR13_PosterSMALL.jpg

Will there be day glo vests? whistling.gif

attachicon.gifCropperCapture11.jpg

yeah those vests rock....... Will there be police volunteers as well, then i will come for sure

Is being bald a requirement to become a police volunteer?

Ok for Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya for the meeting point. I'll add it on the Facebook page shortly.

The previous quote regarding police volunteers penis size. Please please pokerkid, I do not want to share how you know this! blink.png

Can we change the topic to something else?

Anyone have a good recipe for pumpkin scones???

Edited by BSJ

• 2 weeks later...

I love the concept of the DGR - alas, I am stuck up north in Chiang Mai - maybe we need a satellite event here next year. But I will look forward to this years pics from you southerners.

BTW - I have never seen so many hissy fits on one thread. Glad they are dying down - maybe the change in the weather.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

1 week to go!!

Been to Bang Saen yesterday for an "inspection" (=German beer&steak actually)...and worked out the route for the ride around Bang Saen.

MAP

Update from Elders Helmet Custom: The best dressed and most distinguished gentleman will win a classic "Lego" helmet (that's just the product name; it's a real helmet!). Also to win are Elders t-shirts, Addiction t-shirts and Omega Racer tool rolls!

Yesterday the weather was great, but you never know. Bring your rain gear, ride responsibly and wax your mustache!

See you there! xthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ic.ysn6H7pBDU.we

The DGR 2013 Thailand is now in our memories, but already looking forward to next year's edition.

We had a lot of fun and it was great to meet like-minded gents. 31 bikes, 35 people.

Thanks to BSJ, who kindly contributed to the Cancer Research charity! ;-)

More pictures and videos coming soon

post-159090-0-45555200-1380525065_thumb.