People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mae_Hong_Son province -- Rd 5001 on the way to Ban_Rak_Thai

p2290310.jpg

p2290311.jpg

Sukkhothai historical park Police car cheesy.gif

dscn9510.jpg

Ayuttaya

dscn3010.jpg

Between Khorat and Kabinburi

p5010010.jpg

p5010011.jpg

Phangkhon -- between Sawang and Sakhon on road 22 --my Isuzu and our bicycles , team Sawang and Phangkhon ; we have an other pickup on which we can put about 20 bicycles !!

I will find it..

pc030010.jpg

Ayuttaya

Phangkhon -- between Sawang and Sakhon on road 22 --my Isuzu and our bicycles , team Sawang and Phangkhon ; we have an other pickup on which we can put about 20 bicycles !!

I will find it.

Great Photo's,they are exactly the sort of thing I was looking for when the thread was started namely anything out of the ordinary and in particular overloaded vehicles.It is unfortunate but I am out of likes at the moment.

Road 227 in Ban_That village between Waritchaphum and Phangkhon

p7140610.jpg

Inside my little village; the driver was sleeping , his house is at about 300 meters from there; seriously injuried;

Fortunately, no kids playing on the road

pc261411.jpg

Inside my little village; the driver was sleeping , his house is at about 300 meters from there; seriously injuried;

Fortunately, no kids playing on the road

Edited by Assurancetourix

Ayuttaya

I will find it.

Great Photo's,they are exactly the sort of thing I was looking for when the thread was started namely anything out of the ordinary and in particular overloaded vehicles.It is unfortunate but I am out of likes at the moment.

yes agree! .... some great images in all your posts! thumbsup.gif Welcome and keep it up! clap2.gif

Going to have use the "Likes" button to share around more... never have enough! I just ran out ! sad.png

Edited by samuijimmy

I will find it..

Is yours the S-works by any chance?

Do you by any chance have one (or a decent hard tail) to rent out and know any decent off road routes?

I'd be interested if so.

I roll on a 98 M2 Pro which is in flawless condition, don't fancy taking it to Thailand though unless I was living there.

^^^ outta likes Ron...perhaps the driver is a bit tubby?!

Nah, he is only a little bloke.He owns and runs the shop across the road and has just bought it.It's had a lot of work done underneath and when I went across to speak to him,I couldn't pick up what was causing the list. The passenger side rear bumper is12cm higher than the drivers side and I didn't measure the front bumper but it's obviously affected when you look at it on flat ground with no one sitting in it.