Fans prepare for Thaksin's birthday

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geriatrickid, you might want to take off the red sunglasses. Thailand would be a far better place without Thaksin, his family and sycophant followers.

And a truthful explanation of the rice pledging scheme which the red supports no longer want to comment on

"To celebrate his achievements" bah.gif

Like robbing the country blind? Killing more 2500 people during his war on drugs? Making the country almost bankrupt, thanks to his ricescam? Sure his is a superhero!whistling.gif

On the menu for the party: Hitlers fried chicken?

Hay! this is your future lord and master u shouldn't be talking like that. or u will be on his hit list.

It seems to me they are deifying him.

Somehow I see how this relates to the Thais not knowing about history as evidenced by recent embarrassing news items. coffee1.gif

diesel-fried-chicken.jpg

Oh lawd!!

It's always amusing to hear the views on big T, even moreso when they're coming from non-Thai.

This thread is gold; I hope it doesn't get closed soon.

I am starting to get the impression that soon there may be a national holiday declared, with prayers at all wats, fireworks displays in major cities (no, not arson), parades by the miltary and processions of boats on the Chao Phraya river lead by

Chief Waterman Plodprasop himself.

All in the name of The Great Leader, Brother Number One, He Who Must Be Obeyed. Dr.Thaksin Shinawatra.

attachicon.gifThaksin_Shinawatra_2.jpg

Come on home Thaksin let the games begin.

Is your impression motivated by a secret desire to bestow such a celebration on the former PM?

Please note that as wonderful a suggestion as it may be, the former PM is a humble man, a man of the people. He would never agree to such a national holiday. Although, I could see his welcoming prayers at the wat for the benefit of the nation such is his love of Thailand.

clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Good one GK

Who say's you don't have a sense of humor.

I hope you're right Dolly. If his comment is serious then he really is beyond help (and hope). !!

Nah, must be joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no could think that......................... could they ?? blink.png

Dear GK,

This is my personal reward for your stalward defence of the real PM of Thailand. It shows the class and sophistication of the benefactor and saviour of Thailand and the ASEAN region. Enjoy it while it is still available on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRqn3K_hCc

edit: found one more gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF49H8E7TMo

Edited by MikeOboe57

Make the most of not celebrating this day while you still can. IMHO in a couple of years time, all will be forced to dress up, sing and dance NK style to celebrate the glorious occasion of our eternal brave leaders birthday.

On death he will be embalmed, put in a glass mausoleum, should that be nauseleum, on public display in Chiang Mai. Foreigners and Democrats to pay double for admission.

Please do not project your national customs.

It is unfortunate that despite your having lived in Thailand, you still know nothing of Buddhist funeral rituals.

Guess some geriatric patients lost their sense on humor

What is wrong? no invite from Thaksin to his party?

• Like 2

"To celebrate his achievements" bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif width=19 alt=bah.gif>

Like robbing the country blind? Killing more 2500 people during his war on drugs? Making the country almost bankrupt, thanks to his ricescam? Sure his is a superhero!whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn width=19 alt=whistling.gif>

On the menu for the party: Hitlers fried chicken?

Is your comment motivated by resentment or jealousy?

I think anger is more like it.

But by all means, feel free to jump on board, swell with pride and worship the nefarious murderer like all his other followers...

I expect there would be even more of the population who would like to celebrate his death day.

And even more wouldn't care what the celebrate as long as there is a party.

• Like 1

Maybe they should just erect a temple for him somewhere, so they can worship their saintly idol all year round - and gain merit points from him by making generous donations, because by his own admission last year to a Korean newspaper, he is now "down to a few million" (although he cleverly 'forgot' to mention whether that was dollars or baht).

It would have to be deep in a jungle.

He tends to steer clear away from Thais in large numbers if they are not on his payroll.

Could have been Euros but he forgot to mention his diamond mines.

Does any one know where he has hidden the money he is making of the rice scam. Buying more property to grow more rice on to sell to the government at over valued prices and process at over priced costs in his other holdings.

Well, obviously they could install a lavishly decorated sign at the main entrance reading:

"Only if thou are a faithful believer and have seen the good deeds of thy Lord as He hath replenished your earthly possessions with generous gifts may thou enter these hallowed halls and worship thy Saviour in this world and beyond."

That should help keeping out the unworthy riff-raff.

His family members are invited !

By my last count that will be about 3 million ..........wow busy party

That's a large part of the government on a piss up then.

How can they have a Piss-up, I thought we were in LENT? (maybe I'll lend you a bottle and you'll lend me a bottle, then we can say it was "Special LENT Alcohol.) Okay, I'm going to crawl back under my Cask of Red-Ned.

• Like 1

Dear GK,

This is my personal reward for your stalward defence of the real PM of Thailand. It shows the class and sophistication of the benefactor and saviour of Thailand and the ASEAN region. Enjoy it while it is still available on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRqn3K_hCc

edit: found one more gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF49H8E7TMo

Thailand is an incredibly lucky country that he decided to go into politics instead of becoming a professional singer. Just imagine the damage he could have done!

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

I will think of Thaksin on Friday.

I will take great personal joy in knowing that he is getting older and is far away from his home and family with little chance of coming back anytime soon as a free man.

I hope the only way he comes back home is in a plywood box via Fedex, marked "This way Up".

Not sure how that would work.

Fed X sends every thing to customs.

I wonder what kind of duty they would put on him.

How much is a useless piece of Bull Shiht worth cold.

• Like 1

I will think of Thaksin on Friday.

I will take great personal joy in knowing that he is getting older and is far away from his home and family with little chance of coming back anytime soon as a free man.

I hope the only way he comes back home is in a plywood box via Fedex, marked "This way Up".

Not sure how that would work.

Fed X sends every thing to customs.

I wonder what kind of duty they would put on him.

How much is a useless piece of Bull Shiht worth cold.

It makes good watermelon fertilizer.

Make the most of not celebrating this day while you still can. IMHO in a couple of years time, all will be forced to dress up, sing and dance NK style to celebrate the glorious occasion of our eternal brave leaders birthday.

On death he will be embalmed, put in a glass mausoleum, should that be nauseleum, on public display in Chiang Mai. Foreigners and Democrats to pay double for admission.

Please do not project your national customs.

It is unfortunate that despite your having lived in Thailand, you still know nothing of Buddhist funeral rituals.

I'm sure the embalming suggestion wasn't entirely serious but it's not impossible. I've never noticed Thais being all that strict in their observance of Buddhism so I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

I am starting to get the impression that soon there may be a national holiday declared, with prayers at all wats, fireworks displays in major cities (no, not arson), parades by the miltary and processions of boats on the Chao Phraya river lead by

Chief Waterman Plodprasop himself.

All in the name of The Great Leader, Brother Number One, He Who Must Be Obeyed. Dr.Thaksin Shinawatra.

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gThaksin_Shinawatra_2.jpg

Come on home Thaksin let the games begin.

He can't come home silly.

If he does he's a dead man.

• Like 2