Change Address On Driving Licence

I moved up near Khampaeng Phet a couple of years ago just after I renewed my Thai driving licence.

Does anyone know if I have to change the address, presumeably to Chanwat Khampaeng Phet and where I would go to do so.

Also the car is still registered in BKK and I suppose I should get that done also.

I moved up near Khampaeng Phet a couple of years ago just after I renewed my Thai driving licence.

Does anyone know if I have to change the address, presumeably to Chanwat Khampaeng Phet and where I would go to do so.

Also the car is still registered in BKK and I suppose I should get that done also.

If you're planning on staying put for a few years just go down to the veh. reg. office,can do dr.lic. as well. You'll need a letter conf. residence. Changing is not a big expense.

Does anyone know if I have to change the address, presumably to Chanwat Khampaeng Phet and where I would go to do so.

If you're planning on staying put for a few years just go down to the veh. reg. office,can do dr.lic. as well. You'll need a letter conf. residence. Changing is not a big expense.

I plan to stay here until I die, hopefully another 20 years as I am 61 now and I would like to see my 20 month old son grow up.

Do you know where the vehicle registration office is in Khampaeng Phet?

Edited by billd766

Do you know where the vehicle registration office is in Khampaeng Phet?

Do a search on google - if you can't read Thai ask someone in your family to to it.

Surely someone in your family knows where it is?

A quick search gave me this - Vehicle Registration Division of the Communication Transport Agency (opposite Chatuchak Park), Poholythin Rd, Bangkok, Tel: (02) 272-3615. Application can also be made at the Vehicle Registration Office in Chiang Mai located on Chiangmai-Hangdong Rd. tel (053) 270-411 .

Phone Chiang MAi office and ask for the KP address.

Edited by Neeranam