Why Would Anyone Be a Mia Noi? Well, Here's About a Milllion Reasons

luckizuchinni

While many are, it's worth pointing out that not every mia noi relationship is based on money. I know of one instance where a long term mia noi became the main income provider in the relationship.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? there are more things worth more than money once you past certain degree financially. personally, i would rather have a happy family and kids driving a fortuner than driving a cayenne with kids that cant even acknowledge his/her father in public, or worse none. eventually one day she will have kids, and when they had grown up they will be asking how did she made the fortune out of it. by spreading legs, what else.

Wow! - Your jealousy is really spilling over.

i don't see jealousy. i see plain stupidity.

I used to stay in a fairly upscale area of Bangkok and I used to see mia nois driving around in their Mercedes and BMWs and they all stayed in nice apartments all paid for by their sponsor. They're a lot of very rich Thai men in Bangkok and I don't find it inconcievable at all that over a nine year period a mia noi accumulated over 1million US.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Not that it matters as I was just posting because I was shocked at how much she had amassed, but her benefactor (is there a word for that in Thai?) told me at a dinner last year that he loves the woman, but his family wouldn't accept a divorce from his wife, and he certainly would not even entertain the idea until his youngest went to university. I have met him several times, and the two really do seem to love each other.

I am not trying to pass judgment on the concept of a mia noi (not my place to do so), but I thought the money aspect was interesting and I thought my wife's reaction quite funny.

Man loves mia noi, mia noi loves mans wallet.

Same game for Thai guys as it is for foreigners.

Man does not love mia noi, Man loves his wife, If man loved mia noi, she would not be a mia noi.

Mia Noi's are usually younger and used for sexual purposes ONLY.

The moment she stops to perform or man finds someone younger or better looking or better in bed, mia noi gets dumped.

Not that it matters as I was just posting because I was shocked at how much she had amassed, but her benefactor (is there a word for that in Thai?) told me at a dinner last year that he loves the woman, but his family wouldn't accept a divorce from his wife, and he certainly would not even entertain the idea until his youngest went to university. I have met him several times, and the two really do seem to love each other.

I am not trying to pass judgment on the concept of a mia noi (not my place to do so), but I thought the money aspect was interesting and I thought my wife's reaction quite funny.

Man does not love mia noi, Man loves his wife, If man loved mia noi, she would not be a mia noi.

The moment she stops to perform or man finds someone younger or better looking or better in bed, mia noi gets dumped.

OK, if you say so.

Wifey knows a young lady who moved out of the village last year to become the mia noi of an upper/middle ranking policeman. He gave her a small house and gives her 50k bht per month.

She is very happy by all accounts.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If money is more important than anything else, go for it!

Wow, a million bucks, all you have to do is prostitute yourself to a married person, I'll take the job selling somtam from a foodcart thanks.

ill take the million bucks and maybe stop for somtam, though i doubt it

• Like 1

poster does not know, poster fancies self an expert on all things thai and thus justifies his sweeping generalisations

• Like 1

poster does not know, poster fancies self an expert on all things thai and thus justifies his sweeping generalisations

If you have nothing to add, best not to post anything at all than to troll across all threads

• Like 1

OK, if you say so.

And what do you say?

I talked briefly to a seriously rich mia noi who lived in my condo building. Although she didn't directly come out and say what she was, it was pretty obvious how she was getting money since she didnt work.

Anyway, her sugar daddy drove 2 new lamboginis and a porsche. He bought her a 5mb condo and a bmw.

I would see his sweet rides whenever he dropped around to get some luvin.

She was smokin hot too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thumbsup.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

If you have nothing to add, best not to post anything at all than to troll across all threads

calling you out out for spouting utter nonsense is trolling?

there are many reasons thai men take a mia noi, sex is one of them.

other times it is due to an arrange marriage for business reasons and the mia noi is actually their kick at a love match.

not all things are black and white despite your attempts to colour them so.

there is far too much of this type of post on thai visa, i dont see why someone should not attempt to point them out as they occur.

Well since you have appointed yourself as an expert and poster to point out things, please provide factual statistics to back up your "facts"

"factual statistics"?

i'm sorry i cannot provide "factual statistics" to back up my assertion that not everything is black and white anymore than you can provide any evidence whatsoever that the absolute you are promoting holds true.

However the fact that my remarks leave room for alternative motivations make them far more likely to be true than yours.

• Like 1

"factual statistics"?

i'm sorry i cannot provide "factual statistics" to back up my assertion that not everything is black and white anymore than you can provide any evidence whatsoever that the absolute you are promoting holds true.

However the fact that my remarks leave room for alternative motivations make them far more likely to be true than yours.

Well since you do not have factual statistic, perhaps it would NOT be wise to "call people out" but just express your opinion on the subject.

Otherwise what you say is just as silly as one of your recent posts of not understanding why people drink pepsi over cokew00t.gif

"factual statistics"?

Well since you do not have factual statistic, perhaps it would NOT be wise to "call people out" but just express your opinion on the subject.

Otherwise what you say is just as silly as one of your recent posts of not understanding why people drink pepsi over coke:w00t:

If I may interject here,

Anyone know or ever seen a 'Mia Noi' older than her sponsor?

Pepsi is clearly a superior product to Coke. Coke drinkers are losers!

• Like 1

Of course, a mia noi holding a master's degree will be way more pricey than one with a Por 4 education.

You have omitted to state whether she has a job. Usually someone holding high educational qualifications would have some sort of position even if only to make them look respectable which is very important in the Thai way of things.

Finally, as this is a long-term relationship and lust will have turned to trust, there is a considerable possibility that the mia noi is holding assets of the adulterous man as a proxy. This could be because of all sorts of reasons. Tell your wife that if she starts losing it about the cash.

As far as I know, she doesn't have a real job. From what I gather, she handles half a dozen investment accounts for the b/f and his friends. When I saw the amount in her own brokerage account, I mentioned that it was rather decent, and she said had done very well this year.

She ran one of his restaurants for a year or so, then quit that to get her masters. Other than that, I really don't know.

I used to stay in a fairly upscale area of Bangkok and I used to see mia nois driving around in their Mercedes and BMWs and they all stayed in nice apartments all paid for by their sponsor. They're a lot of very rich Thai men in Bangkok and I don't find it inconcievable at all that over a nine year period a mia noi accumulated over 1million US.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agreed, especially if he has been investing in the SET on her behalf the last nine years, which in that time has risen from about 400 to its current level in the 1450's. Between capital appreciation and reinvesting dividends, it's not a longshot at all.

Of course, a mia noi holding a master's degree will be way more pricey than one with a Por 4 education.

You have omitted to state whether she has a job. Usually someone holding high educational qualifications would have some sort of position even if only to make them look respectable which is very important in the Thai way of things.

Finally, as this is a long-term relationship and lust will have turned to trust, there is a considerable possibility that the mia noi is holding assets of the adulterous man as a proxy. This could be because of all sorts of reasons. Tell your wife that if she starts losing it about the cash.

As far as I know, she doesn't have a real job. From what I gather, she handles half a dozen investment accounts for the b/f and his friends. When I saw the amount in her own brokerage account, I mentioned that it was rather decent, and she said had done very well this year.

She ran one of his restaurants for a year or so, then quit that to get her masters. Other than that, I really don't know.

Some Mia noi's /lovers who have brain can do really well.

One of my father's play toys, did really well, by setting up catering company and handling all of his functions.

He also recommended her to others. so the business was booming,

When she finally got the boot, she lost the apartment and a car, but business kept going.

She ended up marrying one of my mates, but was well set up with very healthy bank account and striving business.

If all the investment accounts where cashed in by the investors, maybe her million baht might dissapear or even she might. Then your wifes opinion would change again.

Just sayin'

CCC

"factual statistics"?

Otherwise what you say is just as silly as one of your recent posts of not understanding why people drink pepsi over coke:w00t:

If I may interject here,

Anyone know or ever seen a 'Mia Noi' older than her sponsor?

Pepsi is clearly a superior product to Coke. Coke drinkers are losers!

Personally, i have never even seen mia noi being same age or close to it.

From personal experience(my father) all of his toys were 18 when started and booted/changed by the age of 21-22

• Like 1

The point is, even if this woman was or is a prostitute, no one knows what else she maybe into or who she is involved with or exactly how she obtained all that money or even if all that money actually belongs to her?

From my experience these types of people can be trouble and I always try to avoid them.

My advice to the OP; is to tell his wife not to become involved and disassociate herself from this woman, otherwise who knows what problems she may bring to your doorstep.

• Like 2

From personal experience(my father) all of his toys were 18 when started and booted/changed by the age of 21-22

Even the one who

"... did really well, by setting up catering company and handling all of his functions.

When she finally got the boot, she lost the apartment and a car, but business kept going.

Can anyone please define prostitution? Is that a woman that gives you a 300 baht special massage? Is it having a mia noi? Is it having a wife you met because she saw you driving a porsche at the golf club when she was a caddy?

Even the one who

"... did really well, by setting up catering company and handling all of his functions.

What are you on about?rolleyes.gif

Yes girl was 18, you think my father was also 18?blink.png

Can anyone please define prostitution? Is that a woman that gives you a 300 baht special massage? Is it having a mia noi? Is it having a wife you met because she saw you driving a porsche at the golf club when she was a caddy?

Good question.

I would say its when male or female gives out her body in return for some financial compensation and relationship is based on financial compensation in any form