Redshirts gearing up for Thaksin birthday celebration

webfact

Redshirts Gearing Up For Thaksin Birthday Celebration

ta.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Redshirts leadership is planning major events celebrating 64th birthday anniversary of the former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra this weekend.

Many MPs of the ruling Pheu Thai Party are set to travel to Hong Kong, where the deposed former leader is residing, and attend Mr. Thaksin′s birthday party there, according to source inside the party.

As for other core supporters of Mr. Thaksin who could not make it to the former British colony, they would attend an event organized by the National United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to celebrate Mr. Thaksin′s birthday in Bangkok on 27 July.

The event will be held at Pibul Prachasan School, Din Daeng, featuring many activities like religious ceremony, cutting of huge birthday cake, and speeches delivered by prominent Redshirts leaders such as Ms. Tida Tawornsate, Mr. Jatupon Prompan, and Mr. Weng Tojirakarn.

On 28 July, yet another event marking Mr. Thaksin′s birthday will be held in Chan Pradittararm Temple, on the western bank of Bangkok, while a Redshirts group in Nonthaburi province will host a religious merit making ceremony on behalf of Mr. Thaksin at Chaeng Sirisampan Temple.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05EYzBNalkwTmc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-07-25

"The event will be held at Pibul Prachasan School, Din Daeng, featuring many activities like religious ceremony, cutting of huge birthday cake, and speeches delivered by prominent Redshirts leaders such as Ms. Tida Tawornsate, Mr. Jatupon Prompan, and Mr. Weng Tojirakarn."

Think someone should explain the purpose of a party to the stormtroopers. This sounds like misery on a stick. More like purgatory than celebration.

• Like 1

Seems there is some confusion about the venue for Thaksin's birthday party, the Nation says, "Many MPs of the ruling Pheu Thai Party are set to travel to Hong Kong....and attend Mr. Thaksin′s birthday party there". While another paper is reporting that Thaksin Shinawatra has organised a chartered flight for Pheu Thai Party members and cabinet ministers to join him in Beijing for his 64th birthday. To add to that confusion, Noppadon Pattama claims there will be no party at all. While the UDD supports claim its his bird day.....

post-46292-0-86354200-1374747018_thumb.j

I guess that explain why my invite hasn't arrived.

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

"The event will be held at Pibul Prachasan School, Din Daeng, featuring many activities like religious ceremony, cutting of huge birthday cake, and speeches delivered by prominent Redshirts leaders such as Ms. Tida Tawornsate, Mr. Jatupon Prompan, and Mr. Weng Tojirakarn."

Think someone should explain the purpose of a party to the stormtroopers. This sounds like misery on a stick. More like purgatory than celebration.

In other words, a Thaksin karaoke night with the brownnose guys.bah.gif

Seems there is some confusion about the venue for Thaksin's birthday party, the Nation says, "Many MPs of the ruling Pheu Thai Party are set to travel to Hong Kong....and attend Mr. Thaksin′s birthday party there". While another paper is reporting that Thaksin Shinawatra has organised a chartered flight for Pheu Thai Party members and cabinet ministers to join him in Beijing for his 64th birthday. To add to that confusion, Noppadon Pattama claims there will be no party at all. While the UDD supports claim its his bird day.....

attachicon.gifthaksins birthday.jpg

I guess that explain why my invite hasn't arrived.

So he is not invitng the Isaan "kanonfodder" to come along?....... Shame on you boss!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm,

As a guest in this country, I feel that I should be polite and not comment either way on this matter, no matter how much I would like to.

Anyway, if I did comment, my wife would not be pleased (even though we agree on the subject) so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I suggest as a birthday present, we Thaivisa members, collect some money and buy our dear leader a ticket to Thailand so he can celebrate his birthday together with all his paid for terrorists supporters

I suggest as a birthday present, we Thaivisa members, collect some money and buy our dear leader a ticket to Thailand so he can celebrate his birthday together with all his paid for terrorists supporters

That would be tantamount to Arisman encouraging the red brigade to buy petrol.

This place would erupt. IMHO of course.wink.png

These dolts will be staring reverently at a big screen watching Thaksin say how great they are and to keep up the good work, they are all going to heaven.

'merit making ceremony'

If the exiled convict really wants to make merit, maybe he should repay what he has stolen from the people, come and face the music and serve his sentence and stand in the dock non the other charges, prostrate himself before the boss and ask forgiveness for his misdoings. Then maybe I might have a sliver of respect for the criminal...Say what you like about Abisit but when the faeces hit the fan at least he has stood his ground and not run away....

I thought after his 99 temples in three days here in Chiang Mai and subsequent jail sentence he would not try the merit way. Or maybe it is for his next life as a cockroachhit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. .

That would be tantamount to Arisman encouraging the red brigade to buy petrol.

This place would erupt. IMHO of course.wink.png

It would be a great show. I wonder if Thaksin would get out of the airport on his own two feet.