Boom Cars

JakeBKK

Can you explain the mindset that says that you must have the biggest noise-maker possible, and then subject everybody around you to that noise ?

As far as I know it's all to do with being a complete <deleted>, and proving it.

• Like 1

Can you explain the mindset that says that you must have the biggest noise-maker possible, and then subject everybody around you to that noise ?

As far as I know it's all to do with being a complete wanke_r, and proving it.

A big sound system could compensate pretty well, in case your male expenditure is really,really small.I'll guess !cheesy.gif

Edited by JakeBKK

Big sound is like customized cars right ? The only expensive that people who cannot by a Merc or BM can do ?

You could be right! The only function these cars can possibly have is to turn people's heads, just as Mercs often do. Although I'm sure the majority of the owners of latter didn't buy them for that specific purpose, whereas the owners of the former could only have [??]

An owner may be able to enlighten us better

I have no idea how to address this problem, and it is a problem. I too live in Jomtien, and have just about had enough of these mindless idiots. A question I keep asking myself ( without getting any reasonable answer) is why do they do it, and why in Jomtien ? Why don't they go and play their music indoors at their homes, or in their gardens ( and annoy their own families and neighbours ) ?

People have loud bikes, loud cars etc to impress other people. Hence they have to take them where there is alot of people to impress. That explains why they go to Jomtien and not their own garden :-)

Yes, there are two of them like that. I only see them parked in front of the outdoor market. The worst of the worst are the normal-sized trucks. The drivers are young Thai drunks with no future ahead of them (i.e., in terms of employment). When I see them, I think, "some parents should not have kids." Interestingly, I have never seen one of them with a girl. What would a psychologist say? "Screaming for attention?" "Expressing total disregard for others?" "Compensating for a small member?" "Showing a complete rejection of all useful and creative thought?" "Expressing a distain for conversation." "Exhibiting feelings of anger at themselves and the world?" I wonder what would happen if a nuclear bomb went off underneath their loud machine? For a zillionth of a second, they might actually like the noise :)

• Like 1