Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

You didn't say you would wanted to kill. but you just seem hostile on the subject.

You are right to think (if your son) he would still be your son. The sticking point with you is---If your son was-and he wanted to be addressed as she with friends etc, how would you react ??? stop him from doing it ???

Why would i stop him? he can want whatever he likes. If his name was John, he will remain John to me and i will not be addressing him as Joanna or whatever else. He will still be addressed as HE by me and his friends can address him however they like.

I am not hostile, i simply refuse to address or treat a man as a woman, just as i refuse to accept that sexual relations with another man dressed as a woman is NOT gay

Why do you care? What, exactly, has it got to do with you? What's your stake in this game?

Do you have a problem reading basic English?blink.png

A question was put to me and answered and just in case you still can not comprehend the question was if it was MY son

So you asking me what do i care about my son? and what it has got to do with me? and what my stake is?

I mean you really asking this?blink.png

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't say you would wanted to kill. but you just seem hostile on the subject.

You are right to think (if your son) he would still be your son. The sticking point with you is---If your son was-and he wanted to be addressed as she with friends etc, how would you react ??? stop him from doing it ???

Why would i stop him? he can want whatever he likes. If his name was John, he will remain John to me and i will not be addressing him as Joanna or whatever else. He will still be addressed as HE by me and his friends can address him however they like.

I am not hostile, i simply refuse to address or treat a man as a woman, just as i refuse to accept that sexual relations with another man dressed as a woman is NOT gay

Why do you care? What, exactly, has it got to do with you? What's your stake in this game?

Do you have a problem reading basic English?blink.png

A question was put to me and answered and just in case you still can not comprehend the question was if it was MY son

So you asking me what do i care about my son? and what it has got to do with me? and what my stake is?

I mean you really asking this?blink.png

When my friends come to Thailand for the first time, and I see them eyeing a ladyboy because they think he is a lady, I tell them to be careful or they will have their first gay experience and not know it.......

I doubt they'd "not know it" once they were being back-scuttled by Sombat, er, I mean "Cherry" from Kalasin mate biggrin.png

Edited by mca

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

It isn't about choices or preferences. Science determines whether one is male or females according to one chromosomes. There is nothing disrespectful in what I posted.

Many people are born sexually ambiguous even at the level of their genitals. Go figure!

It's true that some people have ill-defined genitalia or whatever, which why it we need to look at chromosomes to determine sex. Now what percentage of the population have ill-defined dna that makes it difficult to determine sex at that leve?. I don't know the figure but I suggest it is a very tiny percentage of the population. Which is good news because for the overwhelming majority of the population we can be confident that their sex is determined by the chromosones that they carry, rather than by whether they have ingested chemicals or inserted silicone in various parts of their anatomy.