Kebab

h90

Where can I find a good Kebab in Pattaya?

I am not sure if the word Kebab is english, it means that food which will be eat in many muslim countries.

There is vertical rotating grilled beef or chicken meat, which will than put in a kind of white bread together with salad/onion.

I know it exists in Pattaya, I saw it once but can not locate it anymore.

thanks for any help

h90

Apart from the turkish restaurant near BigC the best one i've EVER had is from the stall on walking st at soi diamond. :o

I've seen one set up on soi Marine Plaza (the street that runs from #2 Road to the Coyote A-Go-Go, as you head towards the Blues Factory), in amongst the other food carts. Never tried it myself.

I am not sure if the word Kebab is english, it means that food which will be eat in many muslim countries.

There is vertical rotating grilled beef or chicken meat, which will than put in a kind of white bread together with salad/onion.

thanks for any help

h90

I had a great kebab last week. i was wasted but i seem to recall it was near that new area in Soi Buokow, near the Diana Dragon, I think !!! don't know if it was a shop or a stand but it tasted good :D hope this helps :D

my GF has just told me I ate 2 of them :o although she doesn't know what location. ( she is not that bright, but that's ok , right !)

Try the Arabic restaurants on Pattaya south.....they do great cous-cous too!

There's a British style kebab stall outside Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8....mmmm!?!?!...well you are what you eat?!?!

That makes me a pussy :o

You mean c*ck

No way, I've never eaten rooster :D

thanks for any help

h90

I had a great kebab last week. i was wasted but i seem to recall it was near that new area in Soi Buokow, near the Diana Dragon, I think !!! don't know if it was a shop or a stand but it tasted good :D hope this helps :D

my GF has just told me I ate 2 of them :D although she doesn't know what location. ( she is not that bright, but that's ok , right !)

Decided to come back then moog? :o