Visa for Sri Lanka

Hi Everyone,

I'm wanting to stop off in Sri Lanka on my way back from Thailand, it is my understanding that I need a visa.

I am dyslexic and am having problems understanding the online forms, do I get a visa online? Do I need to book my ticket before I apply for a visa? Do I need to have a hotel / guesthouse booked in advance before I apply for a visa? I am also confused with how much I should pay for my visa, though overall I am confused about the whole process :-(

I am currently what dyslexics term "Overloaded" with information and if anyone here can point me in the right direction or simplify everything so I can more easily understand it all, it would really help me out.

If you are finding it difficult to navigate the website below you can pay at port of entry for a visa on arrival. Online you have to provide your flight info, but not hotel. Submitting electronic application is turned around in about 2 working days with an emailed approval that you then printout and handover to immigration on arrival, together with an arrival card that is similar to Thailand

http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/visainfo/apply.jsp#byapp

Edited by simple1