IKEA meatballs back on the menu in Thailand

webfact

Don't know about their meatballs but trying to get out of the place was a frigging nightmare. I kept following the exit signs for infinity and thought i was going to end up in either Narnia or Cambodia

Ha, ha, too true. I think the aim is to hypnotise you by following the repeated arrow signs, this directs you through the entire store which you cannot avoid! The next thing you know you wake up at home emptying a bag of your new, useless plastic cutlery and wondering how to put together your chipboard shoe cupboard.

• Like 1

I like them. I like the ones at the Pelican Pub much better, but these are certainly not bad. Better than running off to some of the other fast food offerings in that mall, and the price is sure right.

This is news ? does anyone give a dam_n ?

Swedish dog food sorry meatball lovers apparently do.biggrin.png

There is a reason it tastes like that, if you are crappy at warming food even, chances are that you don't know what you are doing. So since Scandinavian food isn't to your liking, what country are you from and what's the speciality there?

There is a reason it tastes like that, if you are crappy at warming food even, chances are that you don't know what you are doing. So since Scandinavian food isn't to your liking, what country are you from and what's the speciality there?

Roo steaks are great, very lean and tender and they melt in your mouth. A nice pavlova for desert that is a meal for a king.

Edited by chooka

Roo steaks are great, very lean and tender and they melt in your mouth. A nice pavlova for desert that is a meal for a king.

Well Pavlova is a Russian dessert if I'm not mistaken and Roo steak is probably a kangaroo steak? Just love it how you avoid answering the question. Just reminds me of the old sayin' about throwing stones in a glass house.

@Maxme - post 39

Actually I answered the Questions what country I am from and the speciality there. I said Roo Steak (Kangaroo) and Pavlova two traditional Australia foods, Kangaroos are only in Australia so I thought you would have picked up my Nationality from there. Sorry if it was to cryptic for you.laugh.png

@Maxme - post 39

Actually I answered the Questions what country I am from and the speciality there. I said Roo Steak (Kangaroo) and Pavlova two traditional Australia foods, Kangaroos are only in Australia so I thought you would have picked up my Nationality from there. Sorry if it was to cryptic for you.laugh.png

Well, there is no real info on who invented Pavlova but it was made for Anna Pavlova when she was visiting Australia in the 1920s. Anyhu the point is, I don't taint Aussie food but if we gonna go for that then what-s a world famous Aussie dish? Shrimp on a barbie?

Be careful about throwing shit against the wind. The food at IKEA in Bkk sux, that's a fact. Not because it's Swedish but because they produce it in Thailand and the staff dunno how to reheat it. Some of the stuff they have ain't even Swedish, so go figure.

Edited by maxme