Four male family members arrested for five year’s of sexual abuse against 14-year-old in Bang Saray

Rimmer

Four male family members arrested for five year’s of sexual abuse against 14-year-old in Bang Saray

n10raped.jpg

SATTAHIP:--The father, grandfather and two uncles of a Bang Saray girl have been arrested for allegedly raping the child for the past five years.

Sattahip Police, public officials and National Command Center for Drugs captured father Det Phewonn, 38; grandfather Somsak Wannajan, 52; and uncles Surachai Wannajan, 44; and Kodoi Wannajan, 38, July 20 after father and grandfather got in a jealous knife fight over the 14-year-old girl.

The incestuous travesty had been a grotesque, and only partially hidden, family secret for the past five years. The child’s unidentified mother told police she’d been aware of her husband’s sexual abuse, but she’d been too busy working to feed her four younger children.

Full story:http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/four-male-family-members-arrested-for-five-year-s-of-sexual-abuse-against-14-year-old-in-bang-saray-28968

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2013-08-02 footer_n.gif

Means they started to rape the girl when she was 11 years old ???????????????? And the mother was too busy working to stop that ??? I just wonder if sometime we are really in 2013 or back in the middle age. Terrifying ... hope those people will get what they deserve.

• Like 1

Means they started to rape the girl when she was 11 years old ???????????????? And the mother was too busy working to stop that ??? I just wonder if sometime we are really in 2013 or back in the middle age. Terrifying ... hope those people will get what they deserve.

A big case recently of this happening in the uk too.

Nonces are in all countries,unfortunately

• Like 1

Disgusting. Raping a 9 year old for so long, never mind even once..

I'm maybe more disgusted with the mother who says she knew the child was being sexually abused and she did nothing.

These animals want locking up for a long time and maybe if they get gang raped in jail, they will get some idea of what this poor little girl went through.

• Like 2

Disgusting. Raping a 9 year old for so long, never mind even once..

I'm maybe more disgusted with the mother who says she knew the child was being sexually abused and she did nothing.

These animals want locking up for a long time and maybe if they get gang raped in jail, they will get some idea of what this poor little girl went through.

Its horrific to even think that there are subhumans on pur planet still.Death penalty for all nonces is a must,even most animals arent capable of that.

• Like 2

Means they started to rape the girl when she was 11 years old

five year’s of sexual abuse against 14-year-old

You obvious have learnt maths in a Thai school.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

Yesterday it was the monk killing the dog, today these foul scum ... christ, what's tomorrow going to bring? As a father who raised a beautiful daughter, I only wish there was some way to help this poor girl and any others that have suffered abuse. Harming a child really does cut deep.

If half of this is true, these people need to be removed from society for a very long time.

Whilst on the subject of maths, Grandfather - Father = 52 - 38 = 14 so dad was conceived when grandad was 13 it would appear. One wonders how old grandma was.

• Like 2

For thai people the wellbeing comes first, whatever case it may be, when caught you will always see that kind of irresonsible answer, it is the same that all the mothers are aware when their daughters going into prostitution, they see only the money and on demnad their daughter works the hairdresser or something else and then there are the ones who are selling their children. Due to the attitude to the thai citizens you can be sure that on one incidents comes to our knowledge there are ten more hidden and continuing. as this case also became public because they were fighting over their victim, disgusting and that why more and more I do not respect thai men anymore. This is one harsh case but what is about all the well educated and wealthy ones having their Mia Noys and vsiting Massage Parlors were also minors are forced to work under patronage of the BIB?!

• Like 1

I'm assuming the facts are as reported.

I'm not usually an advocate of the hang 'em high brigade - but I'm totally intolerant of this sort of inhuman behaviour so I'm volunteering to buy the rope for these four pieces of human dog excrement.

The mother in my view is twice as guilty as the men. It's travesties like this where biblical "stoning" would be just deserts.

If half of this is true, these people need to be removed from society for a very long time.

Whilst on the subject of maths, Grandfather - Father = 52 - 38 = 14 so dad was conceived when grandad was 13 it would appear. One wonders how old grandma was.

you assume that the grandfather is the father of the girls father... it is entirely possible that the "grandfather" is the father of the girls mother

• Like 1

you assume that the grandfather is the father of the girls father... it is entirely possible that the "grandfather" is the father of the girls mother

actually it says as much in the original article.. "The fact her father and two brothers had been serially abusing her eldest child since she was nine had been kept from her, she claimed."

Good point, however.............

Same surname so should be the paternal grandfather.

i reckon from the look of them they hold many a gene in common.

i suppose if you are going to inbreed, you might as well do it up right

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk

sometimes i want to write a comment but realize that we read the negative-ugly-anti-social flipcoin of The kingdom of Thailand

In all this misery we tend to forget the wonderful side of the coin, i know scores of Thai people in my inner-circle who would act immediately if even a rumor of this magnitude would pop up in the neighborhood.

• Like 1

It's like the bastards who murdered Daniel Pelka. Dies just two days before his 5th Birthday; this was in the UK. The editor of meebal.com didn't hold back and followed up with more revelations this morning.

If your interested here's the initial story -

Mother and Stepfather Guilty of Murdering Daniel Pelka

and here's the editors follow up

Stepfather of Daniel Pelka Jailed Three Times But Never Deported

The mental trauma for this girl is immeasurable, and will probably never ever subside.

The mother was too busy! amazing response and adds to the culpability of this insane, barbaric and appalling act. When she should have been protecting and raising her children. Bind eye !@£

Good luck for the girl, hope she receives the care and support she needs.

no her grandfather started to abuse of her at the age of 9 years and her father 2 years later. Then also her 2 uncles started to abuse her.

very sad and horrifying story