Australian and Welshman fight over Muay Thai Bout at Central Pattaya Bar

webfact

Australian and Welshman fight over Muay Thai Bout at Central Pattaya Bar

bar-22.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Saturday Night a fight broke out at a popular Australian Beer Bar located on Pattaya Third Road involving an Australian and a Welshman.

The injured Australian was named as Mr. Dillon aged 50, who sustained a suspected head injury and cuts and bruises during the fight with the 49 year old Welshman known only as Mr. Nick.

The fight was reportedly over a Muay Thai Fight which was being watched by the pair on one of the TV’s in the bar. An argument over the bout occurred between the pair which soon escalated into a fist fight inside the bar.

bar-32.jpg

After the scuffle the Welshman attempted to escape but was set-upon by others inside the bar causing him to sustain facial lacerations.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97959/australian-welshman-fight-muay-thai-bout-central-pattaya-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-05

• Like 2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um a dispute over Thai Boxing in an Aussie (Farang) Bar ends in a fist fight. Let's move next door to a Thai Bar, same argument and ends in a hail of bullets and blades. Anyway happens all over the world not just Thailand.

Yes sarcasm. Just thought I would get in like the Thai apologists do when it involves Thais. smile.png

Yes a couple of drunken morons for sure and at their ages should have known better than to act like a couple of immature teenagers.

Unfortunately it happens all over the word and a good thing is this only involved fists.

I learned long ago fighting is stupid and dangerous even when you win. The big guy obviously won, now see what it got him lacerated face and some nice time in a Thai prison.

• Like 1

Finally a 49 year old who looks like 30, instead of the other way around.

Pattaya is outgrowing all the stereotypes.

May his looks be because he had some face work done according to the OP ?

Ok, I get my coat.

More proof that steroids aren't good for the disposition...

Actually I would say alcohol, care to compare incidents of alcohol violence and those of steroids ?

Not saying that steroids are innocent stuff but compared to alcohol they are harmless in getting people aggressive.

• Like 1

The welsh guy looks like he's probably got a bit of a temper, the Aussie guy was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time, the other thing is the other patrons felt compelled to restrain him so it probably was the case that the welsh guy just flipped out on the Australian and gave him a lashing, no doubt alcohol played a part in dictating the australian's fate.

Poor fella probably only went out for a laugh and got a hiding instead.