Has anybody a review for getting a tourist visa in Yangon?

Hello,

Nobody talks about Yangon for getting a visa, and I've found not too much information about it. In this forum i've found one, and it is dated on 2009. Also I've found this helpful link, but on 2011:
http://migrationology.com/2011/05/thai-visa-in-yangon-burma-myanmar/

In my case, it would be my third Visa Tourist (1- 28th January - Double entry in Vientiane, 2- 05th June - Single entry in Phnom Phen, 3- ???)

Anybody knows where it's better for applying it? Or it doesn't matter? I would like going to Myanmar or Malasya, Myanmar as better option for travelling a little bit.

Thank u.

The question is about Burma not Cambodia.

I understood that, but you did not read my reply: if one travels from Siem Reap to Yangon (yes, in Myanmar), visas are available on arrival.

But what does that have to do with obtaining a Thai tourist visa at the Thai Embassy in Yangon?

Yep, I'm asking if a third visa can be easy obtained in the Thai Embassy of Yangon. I've read before, some weeks ago, the information in the website and because of that:

Additional documents for applicant who has had extension of stay or many entries to Thailand
1. letter of employment (for employee) or
2. company registration (for business owner) or
3. Guarantee/invitation letter from company in Thailand
Visa processing time : 1 working day

I'm asking how can be easy to obtain there the third visa. Because if it can be difficult maybe I would visit another country and not Myanmar.

Thank u to all ;)

The question is about Burma not Cambodia.

I understood that, but you did not read my reply: if one travels from Siem Reap to Yangon (yes, in Myanmar), visas are available on arrival.

But what does that have to do with obtaining a Thai tourist visa at the Thai Embassy in Yangon?

sad.pngsad.png

Yep, I'm asking if a third visa can be easy obtained in the Thai Embassy of Yangon. I've read before, some weeks ago, the information in the website and because of that:

Additional documents for applicant who has had extension of stay or many entries to Thailand

1. letter of employment (for employee) or

2. company registration (for business owner) or

3. Guarantee/invitation letter from company in Thailand

Visa processing time : 1 working day

I'm asking how can be easy to obtain there the third visa. Because if it can be difficult maybe I would visit another country and not Myanmar.

Thank u to all ;)

You don't have a lot of entries. I don't think you will have a problem getting a visa.

I think info you posted is for Burmese not you.

I received a double entry tourist visa in Yangon, Myanmar, this July. The procedure was very simple, you don't need all those documents that are listed on their website (I guess it is just for Myanmar citizens).

I gave an application form, photos, copies of air tickets for travelling in and out of Thailand and that was all.

Just remember that you will need a Myanmar visa to go into the country or can arrange for visa on arrival.

I received a double entry tourist visa in Yangon, Myanmar, this July. The procedure was very simple, you don't need all those documents that are listed on their website (I guess it is just for Myanmar citizens).

I gave an application form, photos, copies of air tickets for travelling in and out of Thailand and that was all.

Just remember that you will need a Myanmar visa to go into the country or can arrange for visa on arrival.

Thank u! This was what I needed, I have gone to Myanmar embassy for my Visa to Myanmar and on 2nd September maybe I'll be in Myanmar for 3-4 days, as it is only 24 hours for pick up the Tourist Visa.

• 2 months later...

How many ticket you show to take double entry visa,and how many visa have you take before apply at Yangon?